Come visit New Fawn: City of the Sea!

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Warrior B'Patrick, Aug 23, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

[​IMG]
    New Fawn, settled by descendants of the original town of Fawn, is an island village in the Naryad Channel with access from Harvest and Holliam. It has under gone many revisions since the days of the worlds sundering. Once know for its beauty and knowledge as well as its excellent Armorers and Weapon Smiths, New Fawn is now known for Virtue, Love, and sometimes Chaos. If you are looking for a place to put down roots consider New Fawn for the welcoming environment, Exotic Armor, and access to the sea. The current founder of the village, Warrior B’Patrick, is a generous leader and welcomes people of all cultures be they human, elf, or kobold. Take note though, New Fawn is a law abiding town and as such does not tolerate pirates or pilferers.

As a special incentive for Armorers and Weapon Smiths, New Fawn welcomes smiths of all proficiency and races to claim a lot (must have your own deed) with no community fees as long as they craft and sell their wares locally. Either on their own vendors or the public vendors.

New Fawn has separate boroughs each with their own expert crafting stations and local row and village lots to claim. Bankers and crafting merchants are a short walk from the crafting stations. Life can be easy. Choose to live in Virtue, Love, or Chaos. Travel between the separate boroughs overland or using the destination transports at each dock. There is a central Community Inn with rent free rooms for smiths who sell locally and a central Gus Ball court for all to use.
    There is also talk of a hidden 5 level dungeon that lucky explorers may find a chest where some of the exotic armor and weapons the blacksmith have crafted may be stored. Beware though of any creatures or traps that may be there now or in the future.

Come visit the town of New Fawn and find a home for the rest of your life.

Please enjoy the following views of New Fawn and the Village layout as proposed by Governor Warrior B'Patrick. If you have suggestions please leave a message here or email it to Warrior B'Patrick from any mailbox in the land.

[​IMG]
    Virtue

[​IMG]
    Love

[​IMG]
    Chaos

[​IMG]
    Gust Ball Court and Community Inn

[​IMG]
    I have seen the dungeon so I know it exist

[​IMG]
    Get to know New Fawn before you visit.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
    jyoung2k, Winfield, Berek and 4 others like this.
  2. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

Nice layout ye has. I hope ye has protection for your merchant ships come episode 2 as there will be many pirates helping overburdened cargo ships in the Novian Sea very soon *Grins*. R/Boris/El Pirata

3. Korim Rackham

Korim Rackham Avatar

Haha that would be cool to see, but there arent even mounts yet, i doubt there will be ships !

4. Korim Rackham

Korim Rackham Avatar

Nice town! Like the layout.

5. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

@Korim Rackham , ship is at Serenite Harbor and just waiting for episode 2 when it will move :) R/Boris/El Pirata

6. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Very nice town!! Do you do tours in-game? :)

7. Korim Rackham

Korim Rackham Avatar

reword, moving ships that you can control!

8. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

Yes it will be in for EP 2, and ship battles as well :)

9. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

@Berek I am more than willing to do tours. PM me and we can schedule a time. In rwl I am 9 hours ahead of CT time so that will have to factored in but more than willing to show off my town. Maybe you will be happy to claim a free lot and make a home in New Fawn. Also anyone is welcome to come look at the town on their own and use the crafting stations in each of the boroughs. It will be much cooler when the Destination signs tell you where you are going. Also you may find the 5 level dungeon you can explore. Zone in from Harvest or from my friends place in Hollaim. Be sure to say hi to @Excelsior Lyonne, governor of Hollaim.

Berek likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.