1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Companion Pet Slot

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by oplek, Apr 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oplek

oplek Avatar

Allow for non-combat pets to have their own companion slot. Make them invincible, and don't bother with a status bar.

I have all these non-combat pets that sit in chests because, if I'm going to be summoning something, it's going to be something that can do something. Whereas if there's a dedicated slot for it, I'm actually going to put them to use as I run around with a water elemental and a squirrel.

2. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all
    I second this. It would be great to have a baby Bear as a companion and an Adult Bear for fighting.

[​IMG]

Violet Ronso likes this.
  3. Rowell

Rowell Avatar

I was disturbed when my non-combat pet was mauled and killed by a Wolf. I thought non-combat pets were just decorations and not involved in combat...like every other game.

4. Mylady ‘Gin Gin Darlin

Mylady ‘Gin Gin Darlin Avatar

I’m sure they could be scripted to be ignored by NPCs so they don’t come to harm.

Violet Ronso likes this.
  5. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Yes! I love the look of many of theses "companion Pets", but why would I ever use them in an adventuring scene? If I could walk around with at least ONE of my bunch of companion pets, I would be so happy and this would finally give them some use, other than being a house deco sometimes.

+1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.