Confused about Dungeon Pieces

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Belladonna Rose, Feb 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Got the Ancient Tome Dungeon set and it came with recipes and blueprints for the transitions. What do we do if we need more transitions . I can make them but have no way to purchase the blueprints other than buying another dungeon set. That seems a bit ridiculous. If i learn the recipe to make them there should be blueprints available.

Boris Mondragon and FrostII like this.
  2. Tazar

Tazar Avatar

There is a chance (small one) for the blueprints to drop in bundles. Higher bundle = higher chance. However - I've seen some high level bundles opened lately without anything but a piece of cake (grey bundle type loot) so I think they are bugged at the moment. We're saving ours.

FrostII likes this.
  3. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

I thought the blueprints and recipes dropped as regular loot if you get lucky to get one. Got a couple myself. But never seen anything like the transition ones. Hopefully the devs will put the transition blueprints at the bookstores soon as I am not having luck on finding any for sale and i dont want to buy another Tome bundle. LOL. Although they are on sale still. Hubby said NO on buying me another. BRAT!!! LOL

Boris Mondragon and Xkhan like this.
  4. chrisjwhite

chrisjwhite Avatar

I bought the foyer and ancient rooms and hallways set. That didn't even include transition pieces, so I to am waiting for them.

5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Did you go to the book stores? There are a few recipes there? I was able to find some blueprints pretty reasonably priced on a player's vender. I just mostly wanted to use my fishing grotto I got from the rewards and by no means do I know what I'm doing yet. I'm doing a project right now that is keeping me really busy to explore all possibilities.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    Boris Mondragon likes this.
  6. chrisjwhite

chrisjwhite Avatar

The book stores don't have the stone to ancient stone transition piece recipes or blueprints. Placing a stone piece on an ancient stone piece leaves a large gap at the arch.

Chiasma, Jaesun and majoria70 like this.
  7. Tazar

Tazar Avatar

@Chris - It would be nice to see a transition piece or two added to the existing packs - or available somewhere else. It's not just trying to link ancient to stone dungeon pieces... most every room (Random Encounter, Fall Throne, Rotunda, Spider, Etc. all really need the transition piece to not leave a huge gap.

Another solution would be to redo the original stone pieces to add flat wall above the arch... if two stone connect it would be out of view, but if not, the wall on the stone dungeon pieces would fill this void (although... right now that void can be useful in aligning hallways...).

Chiasma likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.