Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Congratulations devs: New Carry Weight System

Discussion in 'Release 60 QA Feedback' started by Snakyy, Nov 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snakyy

Snakyy Avatar

With one tiny change, you nerfed crafting, moving items, selling items, trading and grinding gold and force all the PCs to train the same skills. So instead of having focused and specialized PCs in this game, there is army of clones with identical skills. Best move from developers for a while I must admit.

No more picking crafting resource bag to my inventory as carry capacity force me to nitpick every !#%ยค resource and calculate how many of each material I can carry to craft a batch of items.

I imagine how merchants love to carry items to NPC sellers in tiny patches as well. They certainly will be overwhelmed with your impressive ideas to make this game.

Anyone that wants to move their house will definitely scream from endless bliss also.

But keep doing a good job. Polish that talent to focus on fixing the things that are not broken and ignore all the bugs and broken features this game is filled with.

Mishikal likes this.
  2. Scoffer

Scoffer Avatar

The changes to carry capacity have been modified. Check the patch notes for the updated version.

Mishikal likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.