Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Control Points?!

Discussion in 'Release 59 Feedback' started by Girlsname, Nov 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Girlsname

Girlsname Avatar

What's the deal with Control Points? -- You need to wait like on average, 10-15 minutes per spawn...

Personally, I really enjoy Control Points; while others really enjoy UT...

I'm not sure if this current speed of the waves are intended.... If they are intended, then there will never be a reason to participate in anything else other than UT as a group, and the LFG browser will never change from UT groups/Fishing lul.

"Let's get people out of UT!"
    :3

Edit: The Control Points that were NOTICEABLY broken are, Eastreach/Brightbone --- with the current patch nerfs to Elves in Control Points, loot and gold, they were not visited.

@Chris @DarkStarr @Lord British @SorcerousSteve @Serafina @Sannio @Vas Corp Por

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  2. Shift

Shift Avatar

^ times a 1000. Please Adjust the group areas already in the game. I can't stand going to UT for XP anymore. PLEASE @DarkStarr @Atos

Dhanas, Girlsname and Cordelayne like this.
  3. Dulayne

Dulayne Avatar

I think that it would be nice to have a bit more to the control points than just changing the timers. What about keeping a decent timer between a couple of waves and utilise the "pumpkin-head mechanic". Add something difficult in to fill some of the dead space, which would also put pressure on the group to kill this enemy before the next wave comes in. This could be interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.