1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Conversationalist Custom Outfits

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Jakkal, Apr 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jakkal

Jakkal Bug Hunter

Can we have a conversationalist and vendors that we can outfit with gear, heraldry items, etc. Similar to how mannequins are equipped with outfits.

This will allow us to create custom looking guards, vendors, etc for our keeps, castles, guilds, shops, etc.

This would create secondary sales as we would purchase heraldry and other outfits to place on the conversationalists and vendors.

2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

I can't believe they did it the way they did. I kind of think it was just a way to get it in so they could move on.

They may be locked in to this obviously bad approach now.

Obviously we would want to put our own gear on them. Obviously we wouldn't want to be stuck with just a handful of them. And it was obvious to us as well, we told them a billion time in our requests before and in feedback as the trainwrech was happening.

Doing it that way made me completely question their decision making in a way I never had before.

3. Jakkal

Jakkal Bug Hunter

I don't think its the decision making. It's more likely just too much stuff to do for a small team so they cut some corners doing things the quick and easy way.

Optimally we'd be able to take the npc to the New Look store in Ardoris and totally customize their facial appearance. That's something to ask for in the future though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.