Cost of lots purchased with in game money

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zassik Dreadmort, Oct 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zassik Dreadmort

Zassik Dreadmort Avatar

Has there been any talk of how much lot deeds will cost with in game money? Will row house deeds be pretty cheap and easily attainable or will they cost a fortune with anything higher being completely out of touch for the normal player?

Arianna and Spoon like this.
  2. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

If they said lot deeds would cost one gold coin or 1 million gold coins, those mean nothing without context.

I would expect Gold Cost will not be the limiting factor - but lot availability. Though with the advent of player towns there is much more land than I at first expected.

They have not stated how much they will cost, but they have talked about lot taxes - that regular playing should allow you to maintain a property, 2 propertys would need more playing, and 3+ would probably need outside help.

I do not have the source for that previous sentence, and even if I did it is very old information.

My best guess? It may take months of playing - but if your goal is to own a house, you will eventually own a house. I expect there will be many many row lots released, and more in the future during new episodes. It is incredibly difficult to predict, it will need to be difficult enough to obtain and maintain to have value and not so prohibitive that it's a pipe-dream for anyone entering the game 6 months in.

Logain and Arianna like this.
  3. High Baron Asguard

High Baron Asguard Avatar

Even if they came out with a number it would mean nothing as High Barron o'sullivian says

They could say that a row house will be worth a million gold with a rent of 20,000 per month and you start freaking out but that maybe 5 min work or the amount from one ROUS or they could say that a city plot will only cost 4 gold and a rent of 1 gold per year and that would be more gold than you could ever hope to accumulate in 10 years

4. High Baron Asguard

High Baron Asguard Avatar

Dam you beat me :p stupid typing on phone :p

5. Zassik Dreadmort

Zassik Dreadmort Avatar

I totally agree on the context thing. I was more looking for a "feel" of how difficult they would be to obtain. My original post didn't really express that very well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.