Could need a little enlightment

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Landor Gerrano, Apr 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Landor Gerrano

Landor Gerrano Avatar

Hello.
    I have no idea where to post this kind of question. Sorry.

45 hours into the game, exploring new areas, killing some and gathering some and then I entered Crooked Shank and im like: "what is going on? is this intendend?"

the thing i was talking about is: All the townvolks are attacking me out of seemingly no good reason? Did am i somehow tagged as a murderer and everything is going to try to kill me? Did i do a questline unknowingly? I dont remember anything... well i threw some poison into someones food back in the Bloodriver town thingy but thats it so far i remember?

Can anyone explain that to me? The info gumb of that place it telling there are some quest but since i cant talk to anything, i cant do anything. Help me!

(Sorry for my bad english)

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

The same faction that you poisoned are running that town.
    You might want to search for a hatch...
    http://sotawiki.net/sota/Crooked_Shank

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  3. Landor Gerrano

Landor Gerrano Avatar

So this is intended! Thank you for telling me. So i have to be very careful what i do from now on, i dont want more enemys than i already have!
    Is there are good thread which can give a beginner like some usefull tipps like thing i shouldn't do or helpful tipps?

4. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

Wow, I didn't know about this. How cool is that! I can't wait to mosey on down to Crooked Shank!

5. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Some tips: not all “things that look like enemies” are hostile to you. For example, in the Solace Bridge Outskirts, there is a quest where you need to retrieve a certain item. It also involves a person who looks like a standard enemy, but is not. He will also give you some very enlightening information about the people who initially gave you the quest.....

While continuing to explore Crooked Shank, there’s an area you will eventually discover. You might want to be very mindful of what creatures are around you....

And as you have now discovered, there’s some times different ways to finish a quest.

Also keep in mind your actions are being watched by the Oracle... Be sure to speak to her often to see how Virtious or anti-Virtious you might be....

Roycestein Kaelstrom and Spoon like this.
  6. Landor Gerrano

Landor Gerrano Avatar

Oh. Big Brother is Watching me!? Thank you for telling, i have so much to learn :)

7. Pounce

Pounce Avatar

Not me, first thing i always do is shoot the spycams

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.