Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Couple of minor UI inconveniences

Discussion in 'Release 8 Feedback' started by NRaas, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NRaas

NRaas Avatar

1. Where is the "Take All" button when using the non-list Inventory system ? Looting is a pain if there are a lot of items, and I happen to like the non-list system.
      • A little button next to the "close". Pretty please ?
    2. An on screen button to sheath your weapon. I don't normally play with the keyboard in front of me, so having to reach for the "Z" key all the time is a pain.
      • I used to use the arrow button in the center of the hotbar interface, but that is now gone under the latest implementation.
    3. The ability to drag multiple copies of a glyph into your deck at once.
      • If I am making a deck with a Fireball in it, I am probably going to want all five copies of it.
      • I did encounter a "bug" where the glyph got stuck on my mouse during the drag/drop, allowing me to click on the deck over and over to place the same glyph. Thought that would be a cool way to implement it.
    4. An option to assign a specific Deck to a keyboard command (or an icon on the screen even).
      • The deck system allows me to switch between town clothes and work clothes pretty easily, and it would be nice to do so without having to press the "Y" key and bring up the entire deck list.
      • I'm sure the functionality would be handy for non-cosmetic reasons as well.
    That is what I have from my play-sessions thus far.

Cheers. :)

Kether and animegeneral like this.
  2. stile

stile Avatar

I agree with the first item! +1 on that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.