Couple of requests

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Bow Vale, Jan 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bow Vale

Bow Vale Avatar

I want another mode! A hybrid of mmo and fo/spo. This would be voluntary and ideally would automatically place you in mmo mode when in any non combat scene, ie the map/pot's/npc towns and would place you in fo/spo when entering any combat scenes. I want this as i enjoy seeing people as i travel about and think it would be good for the game and new players especially if they see a more active player base and would also allow me to have the combat scene all to my self. Yes i could swap and change all the time but i don't and generally stay in fo/spo at present.

The new skills for refining are great...but...can we please have a checkbox next to the amount button which would automatically process the maximum amount of batches available due to skill and resources. Its a pain now having to click that button up to 60 times or more on each batch, it takes away from the gains received, and makes my finger hurt...

2. Lained

Lained Avatar

I think adding the stack slider would be a good idea, in the mean time copy 1000 into your clipboard and paste it into the existing box, it'll get rounded down to the max number you can craft.

Vladamir Begemot and Bow Vale like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.