Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Courage - Highvale / Resolute quest issues (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Release 38 Feedback Forum' started by Echondas, Feb 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

So I got the quests from Resolute to find info on Aldorn and Cyannis -- I entered Highvale, and was presented with a solo instance.

I got the amulet from Gawain and also brought the healer to him. I spoke with Nena, but was unable to find any information about Tracy's family. Gawain had no response to "Nena" - I would think he would know her?

Before I left the instance. I wasn't prompted that leaving the instance would potentially end/disrupt any quests - I suggest this happen to avoid quests becoming orphaned, as I think I am in that situation now..

Thinking time was of the essence - I took Gawain's amulet to Resolute, I mentioned Gawain's name to a guard, Janet Kallen, on the way in:

[2/15/2017 9:00:20 PM] Echondas: Gawain
    [2/15/2017 9:00:20 PM] Janet Kallen: Thou wilt take that good knight's amulet of testimony to his commander with all due haste! Tis not by any means the ordinary for a knight to trust his amulet with outsiders. He truly hast been in great peril, or found thou of great worth.

I brought the amulet to Brigid - and completed the quest - however, when I spoke with Janet Kallen (the guard again), she has no idea who Gawain is:

[2/15/2017 9:27:50 PM] Echondas: Gawain
    [2/15/2017 9:27:50 PM] Janet Kallen: I doth not know of such a man.

I also found and gave Aldorn's Amulet of Testimony to Declan Robinson - and finished that quest.

I think at this point perhaps I'm out of luck for finishing Nena's request (Tracy's family) and perhaps finding Cyannin?

Also - during the time in the Highvale solo instance, I was prompted as if I was a new player - this is your first kill, this is how to loot an enemy, etc -- however I started originally back in November in Solace Bridge, but on a different PC - perhaps the new player tips are tied to the game client and not the character? I guess Highvale is part of a starting location for another story line (love/truth?) - I started on the recommended path of courage (ranger/archer)

Sir_Michael likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.