Craftable Minitures

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Spryone, Aug 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spryone

Spryone Avatar

I dont know if this has been requested but I would love to be able to craft minitures like the tabletop catapult. I know we can buy some but I thought craftables would be kinda for cool deco or making a tabletop game from in game craftables. I have seen the like in a BMC home but thought figures of avatars and other races along with siege equipment or warmachines would be fun as well as military units. I understand there is alot on the devs plate but I loved the idea after I saw the concept presented by BMC.
    Spry

2. redfish

redfish Avatar

This makes me think of diorama type stuff like mini-trees and mini-buildings to create a terrain.

Brugas likes this.
  3. Aurelius Silverson

Aurelius Silverson Avatar

Would be nice to see this in-game, though it might be a hell of a lot of work so no rush...

A hell of a lot more work would be to copy what Blizzard did, and 3d print a thousand or so in-game characters for their diorama at BlizzCon
    - -

Maybe one day, SotA can give that a shot, but I suspect it might be a while before it's feasible ;)

Brugas likes this.
  4. MFWalter

MFWalter Avatar

I have been planning, and forgetting to, put a request on the forums for a deco item {or collection of them} that you can place a deed into and it would show the item as a model. I'd love a bottle you could put one of those ship homes in that would turn into a ship in a bottle with the ship home being the ship. Also model set {not sure the term, but like fake grass and stuff in a little box} that you could apply house deeds to that place the house. Portalarium could get as fancy or plain as they wanted. You could have model displays that come in different sizes. You could have model displays that could in different terrain. Like maybe I want a Forest town display kit to put my Shogun 3-story village keep home on. Or I could get a desert village display kit for my Windmill Village Home.

This would give us a lot more deco options and something to do with extra deeds we might have from pledges. Also carpenters might get more demand for the homes we can craft.

5. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Someone else mentioned we need dice, which would go perfect with miniatures.

Lord Trady of Blix and Brugas like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.