Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Crafting..feedback and suggestions.

Discussion in 'Release 39 Feedback Forum' started by Toadster, Mar 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toadster

Toadster Avatar

Really like the changes with skill affecting the power of enchantments and master working. I was originally concerned about the patterns being a quick fix to more weopons and armor without having to go through all the recipe balances but now that I have given it some thought I think it was genius.

Suggestions:
    Make created suites just a standard look for chain, leather, plate, etc weather it is epic/augmented or plane, and sell the current patterns for augemented and epic at the crafting vendor. Then I can wear epic boots that look like augmented because the epic boots look like crap but I want the epic stats not augmented.

Change all current clothe clothing to a pattern that can be used on cloth armor... amazing to have that much customization that quickly on cloth armor.

Make leather dyeable finally.

Master working...
    In order to give better control to the crafter on what comes us combine the minor/major affects for the random draw and allow me to select wether I want minor or major. This should open at a certain skill when the majors become available. But if I have the option for dmg avoidance I should be able to specify whether I want 1 or 2 added to the piece. There are times towards the end of an enhancement where I just want a small durability hit not a big one and being able to choose minor/major would be a big jump to the control a crafter has when making pieces. It would also narrow down the initial randomness of what is coming up as available options.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.