Crafting finally meaningful and skillbased

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Antrax Artek, Sep 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antrax Artek

Antrax Artek Avatar

The purpose of this thread is simply to do justice to what the developers have done about the crafting system.
    I must admit that the initial situation after adding the rerolls worried me a lot, everything had become extremely easy and getting a maxed item was a walk in the park.
    But fortunately, as promised, with the addition of more types of masterwork and enchantments, everything has changed drastically for the better.

Now crafting an item is difficult on average, it's competitive and finally the real skill of the player in addition to the character's skill influence the process.

The choice and order of the masterworks, understanding when a reroll is needed or when to stop, understanding when to insert the gem and when instead it is better to continue without, understand when durability is necessary and that the addition of this can determine success or failure for an end game item.

I have to be honest, I really like it and it gave a big twist to the economy and the entire crafting system that had been dormant from a lot of time.

Good Job! @Chris @DarkStarr @Bzus

Astirian, Elwyn, Ostvel and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.