Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Crafting "Skull Candle of (Name)" Did Not Retain Name!

Discussion in 'Release 33 Bug Forum' started by Ember, Sep 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ember

Ember Avatar

Title: Crafting "Skull Candle of (Name)" Did Not Retain Name!
    Reproduction Rate: Not sure (don't have enough Player Skulls for more testing :p).
    Blocker?: To some PVP "collectors", Yes.
    SotA Build: 478
    Game Mode: Multi-player/Friends
    Details: In my inventory I had 2 named skulls, "Skull of Ember" and "Skull of Nuku". I crafted "Skull of Ember" into "Skull Candle of Ember" and then when I crafted "Skull of Nuku" into a Skull Candle, it stacked in my inventory with "Skull Candle of Ember". When I Ctrl+dragged the "Skull Candle of Ember (2)" to separate them in my inventory, the Skull Candle that should have had Nuku's name had no player name at all and was simply named "Skull Candle".
    Steps to Reproduce: Using skulls from 2 (or more) different players, craft them into Skull Candles (3 Wax and 1 Skull at the Blacksmithing station).

Assumed behavior: Each crafted Skull Candle should retain the name of the player the skull came from! :eek:

User Specs: OS: Window 10 Pro (64 bit) v1607
    CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00GHz
    GPU: AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB
    AUDIO DRIVER: Microsoft 7/15/2016 v10.0.14393.0

2. Balec Fares deCani

Balec Fares deCani Avatar

This (something similar) happens on all items. When you stack two items (or more) with makers marks, they all take on the same maker's mark when you unstack them one by one. At first when you unstack them they show without any makers mark like you saw but if you close and reopen chest (if they were in a chest) then you will see the makers marks (the new overwrriten one) which is permanent

Ember likes this.
  3. Ember

Ember Avatar

@Balec Fares deCani I relogged and now both Skull Candles are named "Skull Candle of Ember". That is still a problem because one of them should be named "Skull Candle of Nuku". :confused:

4. Balec Fares deCani

Balec Fares deCani Avatar

Yes the overwriting is permanent

Ember likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.