1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

CRAFTING - Tiered Ingots System

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Elrond, Jul 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gravidy

Gravidy Avatar

... and +x% to exceptional chance. Although, the low exceptional chance might be a tangential problem that needs its own solution (e.g., exceptional shouldn't affect durability, but base stats).

2. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

So I will need to mine more than now just to have less ingots that are not the best to use in crafting?

Am I reading this correctly?

Sentinel2 likes this.
  3. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 Avatar

I'm not in favor of that. I already mine an obscene amount of ore just in my free time. And lately I've been focusing more and more on other things. Like Artifacts or soloing bosses. To work more and get less ingots. Yeah. I'll leave it at that.

4. AzazelReborn

AzazelReborn Avatar

@Elrond
    I wonder if you could outline this for me please. WASTE.
    I've said this before we use 100s resources, whether it's Ingots, Carapacians, Heartwood, Blades, Heads, Bowstaves, Binding and Sheets. Yet there are no way to recover these after making an item. Salving need to be seriously fixed to allow recoup of these T2 items back. Without it waste is still going to happen, and more and more people are going to have the same issue (I'm going to the mine too much, I'm harvesting too much). Item recover needs to be looked at without it any change will amount to the same issue.

The reason there are so many crap items on the market is due to waste, if a crafter cannot recover their item they will do what ever they can to sell the worse item they have made.

Time Lord likes this.
  5. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

A system like this will allow Chris to increase the materials retrieved when salvaging as they will quickly be absorbed . The point for this is not only to create scarcity and add value to gear but also to create lot better gear .It worked well for artifacts , totems, (will work for books) dont see why it shouldnt work for crafted gear .

Sentinel2 and Time Lord like this.
  6. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 Avatar

Fair enough.

IMO It would help the game with crafting if it would take a second or two instead of some random amount of time to create something. If you are a GM, why would it take perhaps minutes to refine or craft 20 items? I would think a GM should be able to do it in a fraction of the time.

Wilfred likes this.
  7. Hemnu Lightbringer

Hemnu Lightbringer Avatar

I could stand behind this as well higher tier ingots would be great however I feel if this were to take effect the ore gained from mining nodes should be increased

Violet Ronso and Elrond like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.