Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Crafting tool location?

Discussion in 'Release 16 Feedback' started by shad0w4life, Mar 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shad0w4life

shad0w4life Avatar

Where on earth can you get crafting tools in Soltown/Ardonis, there's all the stations but no one sells anything eg. Cleaver not new player friendly. I was at blacksmith and nada, which you would think was logical choice.

Oh and the tool tips aren't overly helpful in the beginning, I did better just messing around (which I personally like, but just for the sake of hand holding that some people love)

Oh and the blacksmith sends you in to an area that's super unforgiving...she's evil.

2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Oh I always shop in Owlshead, so sorry and you can buy them in the marketplace with the colorful awnings. I guess it's because I knew Owlshead first. I should get myself out of the box and learn some locations other than that for supplies. Also I keep
    my house stocked with what I need to craft as best as I can and craft from home so I don't have to run to the crafting pavillion very often.:)

3. SmokerKGB

SmokerKGB Avatar

I haven't found one in Soltown, but Ardoris, there's a guy standing outside the crafting pavilion that sells tools/supplies, down by the forge/smelter... If you press "n" it will turn ON names, they are called crafting merchants until you introduce yourself, then their actual name appears... Press "n" again turns the names OFF.

OMG girl, you got's to get out more... Owlshead is my favorite too, but my bank got full of weight, so next step my house... Problem with banks is once one is full, they're all full...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.