Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Crash while changing scenes

Discussion in 'Release 27 Bug Forum' started by Elwyn, Feb 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

Any progress on locating the issue? I have been crashing almost every 20 minutes.. sometimes I can play for about an hour, then crash.. no rhyme or reason. Sometimes when I'm loading a scene, sometimes when I'm just playing normally inside a scene. Sometimes the game has an error message (of no help) and sometimes it just disappears as though I wasn't just playing the game. This is very frustrating. Please help us!

2. Haz

Haz Avatar

Since I play thru Steam, can someone tell me how to access the proper log to get the info needed to assist with a fix?

3. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

Last night, there was a patch, last night , I did not crash once.... :) my experience so far, seems stable.

4. Dariog

Dariog Avatar

If I have been in Etceter Crag Mines for more than 40 minutes, it crashes every time upon exiting. No successful exits, so far.

Fister Magee likes this.
  5. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

Same here - I crash frequently, especially when trying to leave a scene.

6. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

I start to notice a pattern where the fast travel will crash when I tried to travel from any caves or dungeons. If I were to relog and go to over world map before recall or teleport, I have yet having a crash issue.

Hope this give the devs more clue on what's going on

Also, I do not longer get error message dump on the game folder and output log file only contains generic trace/info message and not exception errors. Is that something we can configure to get more details?

7. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

I do crash often still, usually while leaving a scene.. but sometimes while in battle or running around. Sometimes there's a useless error (saying that Shroud caused a problem or something), but usually just crashes to desktop without a message at all.

8. Rastik

Rastik Avatar

I noticed something according to this issue. When i start my pc and launch the game right after start - everything runs fine. No crashes for like 5-6 hours of gaming. As soon as i'm starting to minimize game (alt+tab), opening Google Chrome browser, launching some other programs (when SotA is minimized) - crash marathon starts. Game crashes randomly but very often... If i launch my pc, launch skype, teamspeak, chrome and then launch the game - everything runs fine. And again, as soon as i start alt+tabing everything thats it, in next 20-30min the game 100% will crash... Especially on entering/leaving places. But i have Win10 thats oficially not supported yet, so there might be an issue with OS...

9. Wintermute of CoF

Wintermute of CoF Avatar

I am seeing a lot of crashes on scene change (i.e. when it says 0% loading), though I am on Linux. The disturbing thing for me is that the crash is managing to lock up the entire machine, I can't even SSH in to see what might have gone wrong, this is a very rare occurrence. I would suspect some sort of hardware issue if it weren't happening so consistently at the same point in the game, just starting to load a scene.

I am attempting to collect more details, like some others above the Player.log files don't seem to contain anything conclusive. One thing I do notice in the log file is that my graphics memory is reported as 1024MB (graphicsMemory=1024) when I have a 2GB card. This was noted in the R26 thread about graphics corruption, still seems to be a problem, not sure if it's related to this problem.

10. Eshmunen Trismegistus

Eshmunen Trismegistus Avatar

Came back to see the progress of the game, made a new toon. Tried to leave the starter zone 10+ times now and crash EVERY single time trying to zone out, whether by carriage or going through the arch...so i see things are progressing well then? :p

Fister Magee likes this.
  11. Gramps

Gramps Avatar

It dosn't matter where you are or what you are doing. The game just CRASHES. I was just standing still talking on Team Speak and game crashed. Was running to town and game crashed. Every time I use a Teleport the game crashes. I have never had a game crash on either of my computers untill R27. R27 SUX !
    I have never heard anything about any fixes from the Dev's.
    Is it going to be fixed, are you looking at it, Does anyone care ?
    I know this is Alpha, Beta, or what ever. This is so anoying that at least I can't help but get mad as hell. Don't know about anyone else. But crashing all day long is so frustrating and it is NOT my computer ! It is NOT my operating system !, It is NOT my IP. It is the game!
    Please..... Let us hear something about this problem. What are you all doing about it ?

Fister Magee likes this.
  12. Julian Baskerville

Julian Baskerville Avatar

same here...its becoming kind of a running joke.

"leaving Etceter mines, dont wait outside, I go directly to worldmap after I get kicked when heading out".

Seems...like worldmap and scenes run on different servers that dont really like each other.

Edit: and you havent had a crash in SotA unless you crashed while playing a song on the lute. That happens to, with the difference that your ears bleed due to the "bibibibiiii" that continues yet your on desktop. Believe me, I crashed while playing Highway to Hell ^^

13. Wintermute of CoF

Wintermute of CoF Avatar

Then probably that is a different issue to the consistent crash on scene change being reported here. It would be worth creating your own thread to get specific feedback.

But in order to find, replicate and then fix the issue these are things the devs will need to know.

14. amaasing

amaasing Avatar

Same here with the crashes on screen changes (leaving a town, entering a basement, etc.). Attached is one of the error output logs.
    Initialize engine version: 5.3.3p1 (828971bd30e1)
    GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
    Direct3D:
    Version: Direct3D 9.0c [aticfx64.dll 8.17.10.1404]
    Renderer: AMD Radeon HD 6950
    Vendor: ATI
    VRAM: 2032 MB (via DXGI)
    Caps: Shader=30 DepthRT=1 NativeDepth=1 NativeShadow=1 DF16=1 INTZ=1 NULL=1 RESZ=1 SlowINTZ=1
    Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.West.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween43.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween43.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween46.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween46.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween50.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween50.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Generators.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Generators.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\KGFUtils.Settings.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\KGFUtils.Settings.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\MadCommons_MMC.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\MadCommons_MMC.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Hayate.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Hayate.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.ClipperLib.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.ClipperLib.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.JsonFx.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.JsonFx.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.Poly2Tri.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.Poly2Tri.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.CJK.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.CJK.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.MidEast.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.MidEast.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.Other.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.Other.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.Rare.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.Rare.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.West.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.West.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Ionic.Zip.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Ionic.Zip.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\MouseLibWin.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\MouseLibWin.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\NAudio.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\NAudio.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Photon3Unity3D.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Photon3Unity3D.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\ProMouseDll.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\ProMouseDll.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\CloudSystemFree.Runtime.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\CloudSystemFree.Runtime.dll into Unity Child Domain
    - Completed reload, in 0.238 seconds
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityScript.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Boo.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
    <RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

desktop: 1920x1080 60Hz; virtual: 1920x1080 at 0,0
    <RI> Initialized touch support.

UnloadTime: 0.695213 ms
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libc
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\libc
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libc
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\System.Configuration.dll (this message is harmless)
    SystemInfo: graphicsDeviceName="AMD Radeon HD 6950", graphicsMemorySize=2032, operatingSystem="Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601) 64bit", processorCount=12, processorType="Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 970 @ 3.20GHz", renderTargetCount=4, systemMemorySize=12279
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.393.Date.03.07.16, LocalTime=3/18/2016 2:31:40 PM, Patch=Roy-G-Biv-4
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

LanguageManager: Setting Language=English

Pathfinding: Init

Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/RzChromaSDK64
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\RzChromaSDK64
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/RzChromaSDK64
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libRzChromaSDK64
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\libRzChromaSDK64
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libRzChromaSDK64
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\RzChromaSDK64
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\libRzChromaSDK64
    Steam Initialized: False

Pathfinding: Load Loaded

NetworkingPeer: Connecting to "64.150.184.223:5055"

PhotonNetwork: StatusChange Connect, State=Connecting

Network storage reset

PhotonNetwork: StatusChange EncryptionEstablished, State=Connected

AuthenticateResponse: Ok, Position=0

OnAuthenticateComplete: Ok

0 : 55424c3638ca3d088429587b

Found character: Nikolaj Abildgaard

Knowledge: Loaded 780 flags

Loading scene: Novia_R6_City_Resolute

PushLevel: Added level Novia_R6_City_Resolute, spawnPoint="", hex="5047,5079"

AsyncLoadSequence begin. SceneToLoad: Novia_R6_City_Resolute:

2:33:10 PM: Loading Scene...

Pathfinding: Load UnLoaded

Unloading 5 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
    UnloadTime: 2.871825 ms

Unloading 4858 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 34163.
    Total: 48.842094 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.062338 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.648977 ms MarkObjects: 31.084465 ms DeleteObjects: 14.044715 ms)

2:33:11 PM: Level load loop started.

2:33:11 PM: Level loaded. Loading prefabs.

The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!
    (Filename: Line: 1498)

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'GBSettings') is missing!
    (Filename: Line: 1655)

Unloading 40 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
    UnloadTime: 3.641730 ms
    Renderer 'sota_plantingbed_2x10' is registered with more than one LODGroup ('_Planters' and 'sota_plantingbed_2x10').
    (Filename: Line: 188)

Renderer 'sota_plantingbed_2x10' is registered with more than one LODGroup ('_Planters' and 'sota_plantingbed_2x10').
    (Filename: Line: 188)

Path 'Guard 3' set to looptype 'none' - defaulting to 'loop' instead

Path 'Guard 4' set to looptype 'none' - defaulting to 'loop' instead

Unloading 56 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 158546.
    Total: 252.209244 ms (FindLiveObjects: 9.195777 ms CreateObjectMapping: 6.421307 ms MarkObjects: 236.219971 ms DeleteObjects: 0.370588 ms)

Can't create bounds for InteractiveObstacle: Collision

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object '<null>') is missing!

2:33:17 PM: Level and prefabs load completed. loopCounter=0

2:33:17 PM: Scenario init completed. Scenario=

Checksum for Novia_R6_City_Resolute: 566278470

PhotonNetwork: StatusChange Disconnect, State=DisconnectingFromMasterserver

Network storage reset

NetworkingPeer: Connecting to "64.150.184.223:5056"

PhotonNetwork: StatusChange Connect, State=ConnectingToGameserver

PhotonNetwork: StatusChange EncryptionEstablished, State=ConnectedToGameserver

OpAuthenticate: Requesting authentication on game server for UserId=541b5e5e38ca2205303fc5d2

2:33:26 PM: Equipping Avatars...

GroupServer: OnStatusChanged:Connect

SceneServer: OnStatusChanged:Connect

GroupServer: OnStatusChanged:EncryptionEstablished

SceneServer: OnStatusChanged:EncryptionEstablished

Requesting social lists...

Receiving social lists...

Finished receiving social lists

Starting Initializing Plots

Spawning local player at (-32.63, 77.59, -235.3) using last known location. SnapToGround=True

Entering chat channel: Misc/Noble

EnterChatChannelResponse: Result = Ok, ChannelName = Misc/Noble

---------PlayerLoadTime=2.781505

2:33:31 PM: Equipment load complete. Loop Counter=49

Hiding Loading Screen...

Fading in...

2:33:33 PM: AsyncLevelLoad Completed!

Finished Initializing Plots

Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/MouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\MouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/MouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libMouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\libMouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libMouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\MouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\libMouseLib
    OutgoingMessageQueue: SendRate=8, NumPlayers=1, Master=True, QueueEnabled=False, Scene="Novia_R6_City_Resolute"

IncomingBytes: GameBytes=366, GroupBytes=50, SceneBytes=52, TotalBytes=468, NumPlayers=1, Scene="Novia_R6_City_Resolute"

FPSMeter: fps=30.1, sceneId=Novia_R6_City_Resolute, pos=(90.69, 88.79, -253.9); graphicsDeviceName="AMD Radeon HD 6950", graphicsMemory=2032, systemMemory=12279, processorType="Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 970 @ 3.20GHz"

Transfers still queued at end of frame:
    Destination BagID: 56aa450138ca2d05085eda57Source BagID: 56ec668438ca4904b8afb817, Item: {"X":175,"Y":-146,"Z":30,"aa":true,"S":0,"in":{"an":"Equipable_Archetypes/Armor/ArchetypeArmor_Cloth_001_Hands","hp":3,"php":3,"qn":1,"dc":0,"spdc":0,"if":[]}}

| POSITION=(0.0, 0.0, 0.0) SCENE=Novia_R6_City_Resolute GAME_OBJECT_PATH=GameManagerMsgHandler

OutgoingMessageQueue: SendRate=6, NumPlayers=1, Master=True, QueueEnabled=False, Scene="Novia_R6_City_Resolute"

IncomingBytes: GameBytes=476, GroupBytes=50, SceneBytes=50, TotalBytes=576, NumPlayers=1, Scene="Novia_R6_City_Resolute"

Crash!!!
    SymInit: Symbol-SearchPath: '.;C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar;C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\system32;SRV*C:\websymbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;', symOptions: 530, UserName: 'grace'
    OS-Version: 6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1) 0x300-0x1
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar.exe:Shroud of the Avatar.exe (000000013FCB0000), size: 21762048 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar.exe', fileVersion: 5.3.3.35185
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll:ntdll.dll (00000000771C0000), size: 1740800 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18933
    C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll:kernel32.dll (0000000076FA0000), size: 1175552 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18933
    C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll:KERNELBASE.dll (000007FEFCF90000), size: 442368 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18933
    C:\Windows\system32\HID.DLL:HID.DLL (000007FEFB2A0000), size: 45056 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\HID.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll:msvcrt.dll (000007FEFEEC0000), size: 651264 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll', fileVersion: 7.0.7601.17744
    C:\Windows\system32\GDI32.dll:GDI32.dll (000007FEFF110000), size: 421888 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\GDI32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18898
    C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll:USER32.dll (00000000770C0000), size: 1024000 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\LPK.dll:LPK.dll (000007FEFDB00000), size: 57344 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\LPK.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18946
    C:\Windows\system32\USP10.dll:USP10.dll (000007FEFD490000), size: 823296 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\USP10.dll', fileVersion: 1.626.7601.18454
    C:\Windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dll:ADVAPI32.dll (000007FEFD9D0000), size: 897024 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18247
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll:sechost.dll (000007FEFD560000), size: 126976 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\RPCRT4.dll:RPCRT4.dll (000007FEFDE70000), size: 1232896 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\RPCRT4.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18933
    C:\Windows\system32\WS2_32.dll:WS2_32.dll (000007FEFDAB0000), size: 315392 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WS2_32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\NSI.dll:NSI.dll (000007FEFD3E0000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\NSI.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll:VERSION.dll (000007FEFBE60000), size: 49152 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\ole32.dll:eek:le32.dll (000007FEFD580000), size: 2109440 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\ole32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18915
    C:\Windows\system32\SHLWAPI.dll:SHLWAPI.dll (000007FEFF450000), size: 462848 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\SHLWAPI.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\SHELL32.dll:SHELL32.dll (000007FEFDFA0000), size: 14192640 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\SHELL32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18918
    C:\Windows\system32\OPENGL32.dll:OPENGL32.dll (000007FEF4FD0000), size: 1167360 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\OPENGL32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\GLU32.dll:GLU32.dll (000007FEF4FA0000), size: 184320 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\GLU32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\DDRAW.dll:DDRAW.dll (000007FEF4EA0000), size: 987136 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\DDRAW.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\DCIMAN32.dll:DCIMAN32.dll (000007FEF4E90000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\DCIMAN32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18946
    C:\Windows\system32\SETUPAPI.dll:SETUPAPI.dll (000007FEFD790000), size: 1929216 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\SETUPAPI.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\CFGMGR32.dll:CFGMGR32.dll (000007FEFD120000), size: 221184 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\CFGMGR32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\OLEAUT32.dll:OLEAUT32.dll (000007FEFDD90000), size: 880640 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\OLEAUT32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18640
    C:\Windows\system32\DEVOBJ.dll:DEVOBJ.dll (000007FEFD160000), size: 106496 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\DEVOBJ.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll:dwmapi.dll (000007FEFB230000), size: 98304 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll:WINMM.dll (000007FEF9D40000), size: 241664 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\MSACM32.dll:MSACM32.dll (000007FEF22F0000), size: 98304 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MSACM32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.dll:IMM32.dll (000007FEFD330000), size: 188416 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\MSCTF.dll:MSCTF.dll (000007FEFF000000), size: 1085440 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MSCTF.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18731
    C:\Windows\system32\DNSAPI.dll:DNSAPI.dll (000007FEFC590000), size: 372736 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\DNSAPI.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17570
    C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL:IPHLPAPI.DLL (000007FEFA3B0000), size: 159744 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL:WINNSI.DLL (000007FEFA390000), size: 45056 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\WINHTTP.dll:WINHTTP.dll (000007FEFAB00000), size: 462848 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WINHTTP.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\webio.dll:webio.dll (000007FEFAA90000), size: 409600 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\webio.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17725
    C:\Windows\system32\apphelp.dll:apphelp.dll (000007FEFCDB0000), size: 356352 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\apphelp.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\AppPatch\AppPatch64\AcGenral.DLL:AcGenral.DLL (000007FEF8E10000), size: 331776 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\AppPatch\AppPatch64\AcGenral.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18128
    C:\Windows\system32\SspiCli.dll:SspiCli.dll (000007FEFCD80000), size: 151552 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\SspiCli.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18933
    C:\Windows\system32\sfc.dll:sfc.dll (000000006C1D0000), size: 12288 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\sfc.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\sfc_os.DLL:sfc_os.DLL (000007FEF0F80000), size: 65536 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\sfc_os.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\USERENV.dll:USERENV.dll (000007FEFD180000), size: 122880 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\USERENV.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\profapi.dll:profapi.dll (000007FEFCF80000), size: 61440 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\profapi.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\MPR.dll:MPR.dll (000007FEF9CE0000), size: 98304 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MPR.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Mono\mono.dll:mono.dll (000007FEF8B30000), size: 2990080 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Mono\mono.dll', fileVersion: 1.0.0.1
    C:\Windows\system32\PSAPI.DLL:pSAPI.DLL (0000000077390000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\PSAPI.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\MSWSOCK.dll:MSWSOCK.dll (000007FEFC710000), size: 348160 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MSWSOCK.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18254
    C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTBASE.dll:CRYPTBASE.dll (000007FEFCE10000), size: 61440 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTBASE.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18933
    C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll:uxtheme.dll (000007FEFB660000), size: 352256 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll:d3d9.dll (000007FED9BB0000), size: 2093056 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\d3d8thk.dll:d3d8thk.dll (000007FEE2F60000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\d3d8thk.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\aticfx64.dll:aticfx64.dll (000007FEF6590000), size: 1454080 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\aticfx64.dll', fileVersion: 8.17.10.1404
    C:\Windows\system32\atiu9p64.dll:atiu9p64.dll (000007FEE2590000), size: 135168 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\atiu9p64.dll', fileVersion: 8.14.1.6463
    C:\Windows\system32\atiumd64.dll:atiumd64.dll (000007FED9350000), size: 8753152 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\atiumd64.dll', fileVersion: 9.14.10.1128
    C:\Windows\system32\atiumd6a.dll:atiumd6a.dll (000000005EEB0000), size: 8937472 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\atiumd6a.dll', fileVersion: 8.14.10.513
    C:\Windows\system32\POWRPROF.dll:pOWRPROF.dll (000007FEFABE0000), size: 180224 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\POWRPROF.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\WINTRUST.dll:WINTRUST.dll (000007FEFD000000), size: 241664 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WINTRUST.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18741
    C:\Windows\system32\CRYPT32.dll:CRYPT32.dll (000007FEFD1B0000), size: 1495040 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\CRYPT32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18741
    C:\Windows\system32\MSASN1.dll:MSASN1.dll (000007FEFCF70000), size: 61440 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MSASN1.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\MMDevAPI.DLL:MMDevAPI.DLL (000007FEFB250000), size: 307200 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MMDevAPI.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\PROPSYS.dll:pROPSYS.dll (000007FEFB6C0000), size: 1228800 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\PROPSYS.dll', fileVersion: 7.0.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv:wdmaud.drv (000007FEF2310000), size: 241664 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\ksuser.dll:ksuser.dll (000000006C1E0000), size: 24576 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\ksuser.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\AVRT.dll:AVRT.dll (000007FEFA770000), size: 36864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\AVRT.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\AUDIOSES.DLL:AUDIOSES.DLL (000007FEF4940000), size: 323584 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\AUDIOSES.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18741
    C:\Windows\system32\msacm32.drv:msacm32.drv (000007FEF3830000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\msacm32.drv', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\midimap.dll:midimap.dll (000007FEF22E0000), size: 36864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\midimap.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\dsound.dll:dsound.dll (000007FEF50F0000), size: 557056 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\dsound.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\CLBCatQ.DLL:CLBCatQ.DLL (000007FEFD3F0000), size: 626688 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\CLBCatQ.DLL', fileVersion: 2001.12.8530.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\xinput1_3.dll:xinput1_3.dll (0000000006530000), size: 122880 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\xinput1_3.dll', fileVersion: 9.18.944.0
    C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL:dhcpcsvc6.DLL (000007FEFA220000), size: 69632 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17970
    C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc.DLL:dhcpcsvc.DLL (000007FEFA1A0000), size: 98304 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll:wshtcpip.dll (000007FEFC0E0000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\NLAapi.dll:NLAapi.dll (000007FEFA4D0000), size: 86016 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\NLAapi.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17964
    C:\Windows\system32\napinsp.dll:napinsp.dll (000007FEF9D80000), size: 86016 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\napinsp.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll:pnrpnsp.dll (000007FEF6750000), size: 102400 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll:winrnr.dll (000007FEF9D00000), size: 45056 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL:WLIDNSP.DLL (000007FEF8480000), size: 192512 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL', fileVersion: 7.250.4311.0
    C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll:fwpuclnt.dll (000007FEFA250000), size: 339968 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18283
    C:\Windows\system32\rasadhlp.dll:rasadhlp.dll (000007FEF8470000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\rasadhlp.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Plugins\x86_64\CSteamworks.dll:CSteamworks.dll (000007FEF8AE0000), size: 155648 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Plugins\x86_64\CSteamworks.dll', fileVersion: 1.9.0.0
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\steam_api64.dll:steam_api64.dll (00000000569A0000), size: 188416 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\steam_api64.dll', fileVersion: 2.37.91.26
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Plugins\x86_64\LightFX.dll:LightFX.dll (0000000180000000), size: 36864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Plugins\x86_64\LightFX.dll', fileVersion: 1.0.7.0
    C:\Windows\system32\MSVCR100.dll:MSVCR100.dll (00000000568C0000), size: 860160 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MSVCR100.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.40219.325
    C:\Windows\system32\mscoree.dll:mscoree.dll (000007FEF4600000), size: 454656 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\mscoree.dll', fileVersion: 4.0.40305.0
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscoreei.dll:mscoreei.dll (000007FEF42A0000), size: 626688 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscoreei.dll', fileVersion: 4.0.30319.17929
    C:\Windows\system32\sxs.dll:sxs.dll (000007FEFCE20000), size: 593920 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\sxs.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\clr.dll:clr.dll (000007FEF24F0000), size: 9830400 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\clr.dll', fileVersion: 4.0.30319.18063
    C:\Windows\system32\MSVCR110_CLR0400.dll:MSVCR110_CLR0400.dll (000007FEF2410000), size: 860160 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MSVCR110_CLR0400.dll', fileVersion: 11.0.50709.17929
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\mscorlib\ce681fb89786c8f11e99ae5f8e9588ab\mscorlib.ni.dll:mscorlib.ni.dll (000007FEEF930000), size: 22597632 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\mscorlib\ce681fb89786c8f11e99ae5f8e9588ab\mscorlib.ni.dll', fileVersion: 4.0.30319.18063
    C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll:CRYPTSP.dll (000007FEFC770000), size: 98304 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18741
    C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll:rsaenh.dll (000007FEFC470000), size: 290816 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\LightFX\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\LightFX.dll:LightFX.dll (0000000060F40000), size: 49152 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\LightFX\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\LightFX.dll', fileVersion: 2.8.9.0
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\clrjit.dll:clrjit.dll (000007FEEC6E0000), size: 1236992 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\clrjit.dll', fileVersion: 4.0.30319.18021
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System\347141d0dc3596eb7d98159058f7bacc\System.ni.dll:System.ni.dll (000007FEEB6A0000), size: 13303808 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System\347141d0dc3596eb7d98159058f7bacc\System.ni.dll', fileVersion: 4.0.30319.34238
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienwareAlienFXTools\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienwareAlienFXTools.dll:AlienwareAlienFXTools.dll (00000000722D0000), size: 638976 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienwareAlienFXTools\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienwareAlienFXTools.dll', fileVersion: 2.8.9.0
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienLabs.MasterIOBoard.Communication\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienLabs.MasterIOBoard.Communication.dll:AlienLabs.MasterIOBoard.Communication.dll (00000000720E0000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienLabs.MasterIOBoard.Communication\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienLabs.MasterIOBoard.Communication.dll', fileVersion: 2.8.9.0
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienFX.DeviceDiscovery\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienFX.DeviceDiscovery.dll:AlienFX.DeviceDiscovery.dll (000000006C270000), size: 49152 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienFX.DeviceDiscovery\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienFX.DeviceDiscovery.dll', fileVersion: 2.8.9.0
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Alienlabs.CommandCenter.Tools\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\Alienlabs.CommandCenter.Tools.dll:Alienlabs.CommandCenter.Tools.dll (00000000735E0000), size: 98304 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Alienlabs.CommandCenter.Tools\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\Alienlabs.CommandCenter.Tools.dll', fileVersion: 2.8.9.0
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienFX.Communication\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienFX.Communication.dll:AlienFX.Communication.dll (00000000610F0000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienFX.Communication\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienFX.Communication.dll', fileVersion: 2.8.9.0
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Core\3e4821f2ddb7a91fa68b8b948ad0681e\System.Core.ni.dll:System.Core.ni.dll (000007FEE6BD0000), size: 10149888 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Core\3e4821f2ddb7a91fa68b8b948ad0681e\System.Core.ni.dll', fileVersion: 4.0.30319.17929
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienLabsTools\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienLabsTools.dll:AlienLabsTools.dll (0000000070AB0000), size: 122880 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienLabsTools\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienLabsTools.dll', fileVersion: 2.8.9.0
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienLabs.MasterIOBoard.Communication.Core\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienLabs.MasterIOBoard.Communication.Core.dll:AlienLabs.MasterIOBoard.Communication.Core.dll (000000006C050000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienLabs.MasterIOBoard.Communication.Core\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienLabs.MasterIOBoard.Communication.Core.dll', fileVersion: 2.8.9.0
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Management\923fc651eea01d4ac5be16c4dee475d4\System.Management.ni.dll:System.Management.ni.dll (000007FEE59B0000), size: 1495040 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Management\923fc651eea01d4ac5be16c4dee475d4\System.Management.ni.dll', fileVersion: 4.0.30319.17929
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\nlssorting.dll:nlssorting.dll (000007FEFAFD0000), size: 90112 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\nlssorting.dll', fileVersion: 4.0.30319.17929
    C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiutils.dll:wmiutils.dll (000007FEFAF90000), size: 155648 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiutils.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\wbemcomn.dll:wbemcomn.dll (000007FEE5920000), size: 548864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wbemcomn.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll:RpcRtRemote.dll (000007FEFCEC0000), size: 81920 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll:wbemprox.dll (000007FEFAF80000), size: 61440 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\wminet_utils.dll:wminet_utils.dll (000007FEFAF70000), size: 49152 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\wminet_utils.dll', fileVersion: 4.0.30319.17929
    C:\Windows\system32\uiautomationcore.dll:uiautomationcore.dll (000007FEE1CF0000), size: 761856 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\uiautomationcore.dll', fileVersion: 7.0.0.0
    C:\Windows\system32\OLEACC.dll:OLEACC.dll (000007FEE1C90000), size: 344064 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\OLEACC.dll', fileVersion: 7.0.0.0
    C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll:wbemsvc.dll (000007FEE4B50000), size: 81920 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll:fastprox.dll (000007FEE4BF0000), size: 925696 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\NTDSAPI.dll:NTDSAPI.dll (000007FEEC630000), size: 159744 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\NTDSAPI.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Drawing\fa64c2138a2d283f49b091b216c8b4b4\System.Drawing.ni.dll:System.Drawing.ni.dll (000007FEEB470000), size: 2281472 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Drawing\fa64c2138a2d283f49b091b216c8b4b4\System.Drawing.ni.dll', fileVersion: 4.0.30319.18021
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Windows.Forms\7601ad3501641f5587d9357b6632f3e1\System.Windows.Forms.ni.dll:System.Windows.Forms.ni.dll (000007FEEA450000), size: 16908288 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Windows.Forms\7601ad3501641f5587d9357b6632f3e1\System.Windows.Forms.ni.dll', fileVersion: 4.0.30319.34251
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\WindowsBase\16285bf377813eb229fccf9dd7ca61d2\WindowsBase.ni.dll:WindowsBase.ni.dll (000007FEE9D60000), size: 5468160 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\WindowsBase\16285bf377813eb229fccf9dd7ca61d2\WindowsBase.ni.dll', fileVersion: 4.0.30319.18060
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PresentationCore\cc249d8a0e94f040bec4cabb868176e1\PresentationCore.ni.dll:presentationCore.ni.dll (000007FEE8F40000), size: 14790656 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PresentationCore\cc249d8a0e94f040bec4cabb868176e1\PresentationCore.ni.dll', fileVersion: 4.0.30319.18060
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\Presentatio5ae0f00f#\8a81522b389e8aafb1524c5a262234c3\PresentationFramework.ni.dll:presentationFramework.ni.dll (000007FEE7800000), size: 24350720 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\Presentatio5ae0f00f#\8a81522b389e8aafb1524c5a262234c3\PresentationFramework.ni.dll', fileVersion: 4.0.30319.18060
    C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.7601.18946_none_2b27281071eac12c\gdiplus.dll:gdiplus.dll (000007FEFB440000), size: 2187264 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.7601.18946_none_2b27281071eac12c\gdiplus.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18946
    C:\Windows\system32\WindowsCodecs.dll:WindowsCodecs.dll (000007FEFB080000), size: 1445888 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WindowsCodecs.dll', fileVersion: 6.2.9200.17251
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Configuration\e0f5bb814b5b8a6cf01c82fe811f3928\System.Configuration.ni.dll:System.Configuration.ni.dll (000007FEE64D0000), size: 1269760 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Configuration\e0f5bb814b5b8a6cf01c82fe811f3928\System.Configuration.ni.dll', fileVersion: 4.0.30319.18060
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Xml\dd7800a1611fad17c96f4a4e5cf5ca34\System.Xml.ni.dll:System.Xml.ni.dll (000007FEE5B20000), size: 10158080 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Xml\dd7800a1611fad17c96f4a4e5cf5ca34\System.Xml.ni.dll', fileVersion: 4.0.30319.34234
    C:\Windows\system32\dwrite.dll:dwrite.dll (000007FEE6A30000), size: 1667072 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\dwrite.dll', fileVersion: 6.2.9200.17461
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\WPF\wpfgfx_v0400.dll:wpfgfx_v0400.dll (000007FEE6820000), size: 2138112 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\WPF\wpfgfx_v0400.dll', fileVersion: 4.0.30319.17929
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\WPF\PresentationNative_v0400.dll:presentationNative_v0400.dll (000007FEE6710000), size: 1081344 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\WPF\PresentationNative_v0400.dll', fileVersion: 4.0.30319.17929
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x511\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x511.dll:AlienFX.Communication.PID0x511.dll (0000000061030000), size: 57344 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x511\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x511.dll', fileVersion: 2.8.9.0
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x512\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x512.dll:AlienFX.Communication.PID0x512.dll (0000000061040000), size: 57344 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x512\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x512.dll', fileVersion: 2.8.9.0
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x513\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x513.dll:AlienFX.Communication.PID0x513.dll (0000000061050000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x513\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x513.dll', fileVersion: 2.8.9.0
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x514\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x514.dll:AlienFX.Communication.PID0x514.dll (0000000061060000), size: 57344 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x514\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x514.dll', fileVersion: 2.8.9.0
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x515\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x515.dll:AlienFX.Communication.PID0x515.dll (0000000061070000), size: 49152 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x515\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x515.dll', fileVersion: 2.8.9.0
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x516\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x516.dll:AlienFX.Communication.PID0x516.dll (0000000061080000), size: 49152 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x516\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x516.dll', fileVersion: 2.8.9.0
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x518\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x518.dll:AlienFX.Communication.PID0x518.dll (0000000061090000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x518\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x518.dll', fileVersion: 2.8.9.0
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x520\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x520.dll:AlienFX.Communication.PID0x520.dll (00000000610A0000), size: 57344 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x520\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x520.dll', fileVersion: 2.8.9.0
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x521\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x521.dll:AlienFX.Communication.PID0x521.dll (00000000610B0000), size: 57344 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x521\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x521.dll', fileVersion: 2.8.9.0
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x522\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x522.dll:AlienFX.Communication.PID0x522.dll (00000000610C0000), size: 57344 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x522\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienFX.Communication.PID0x522.dll', fileVersion: 2.8.9.0
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienFX.Communication.Andromeda\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienFX.Communication.Andromeda.dll:AlienFX.Communication.Andromeda.dll (00000000610D0000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienFX.Communication.Andromeda\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienFX.Communication.Andromeda.dll', fileVersion: 2.8.9.0
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienFX.Communication.XPS\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienFX.Communication.XPS.dll:AlienFX.Communication.XPS.dll (00000000610E0000), size: 49152 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienFX.Communication.XPS\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienFX.Communication.XPS.dll', fileVersion: 2.8.9.0
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienFX.Communication.Core\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienFX.Communication.Core.dll:AlienFX.Communication.Core.dll (0000000061020000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienFX.Communication.Core\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienFX.Communication.Core.dll', fileVersion: 2.8.9.0
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Runt73a1fc9d#\b0e599a5047c47f49313373d0c7cca10\System.Runtime.Remoting.ni.dll:System.Runtime.Remoting.ni.dll (000007FEE6610000), size: 1019904 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Runt73a1fc9d#\b0e599a5047c47f49313373d0c7cca10\System.Runtime.Remoting.ni.dll', fileVersion: 4.0.30319.34245
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienLabs.MasterIOBoard.Communication.PID0x513\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienLabs.MasterIOBoard.Communication.PID0x513.dll:AlienLabs.MasterIOBoard.Communication.PID0x513.dll (0000000070850000), size: 57344 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienLabs.MasterIOBoard.Communication.PID0x513\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienLabs.MasterIOBoard.Communication.PID0x513.dll', fileVersion: 2.8.9.0
    C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll:wship6.dll (000007FEFC700000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienwareAlienFXModelResources\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienwareAlienFXModelResources.dll:AlienwareAlienFXModelResources.dll (000000005BE70000), size: 10502144 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienwareAlienFXModelResources\v4.0_2.8.9.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienwareAlienFXModelResources.dll', fileVersion: 2.8.9.0
    C:\Windows\system32\credssp.dll:credssp.dll (000007FEFC2F0000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\credssp.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18933
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Plugins\x86_64\fmod.dll:fmod.dll (000007FEF8880000), size: 2256896 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Plugins\x86_64\fmod.dll', fileVersion: 0.1.4.4
    C:\Windows\system32\WSOCK32.dll:WSOCK32.dll (000007FEF0F30000), size: 36864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WSOCK32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\mscms.dll:mscms.dll (000007FEDA6A0000), size: 638976 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\mscms.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\icm32.dll:icm32.dll (000007FEDA650000), size: 270336 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\icm32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\dbghelp.dll:dbghelp.dll (000007FEE46A0000), size: 1200128 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\dbghelp.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514

========== OUTPUTING STACK TRACE ==================

0x000000013FE3D2A6 (Shroud of the Avatar) MeshFilter::VirtualRedirectTransfer
    0x000000013FE3D794 (Shroud of the Avatar) MeshFilter::VirtualRedirectTransfer
    0x000000013FE3E2B4 (Shroud of the Avatar) MeshFilter::VirtualRedirectTransfer
    0x000000013FE3EE42 (Shroud of the Avatar) MeshFilter::VirtualRedirectTransfer
    0x000000013FE3EE9A (Shroud of the Avatar) MeshFilter::VirtualRedirectTransfer
    0x000000013FDAA976 (Shroud of the Avatar) JobQueue::Exec
    0x000000013FDA9CD1 (Shroud of the Avatar) JobQueue::Steal
    0x000000013FDA9E58 (Shroud of the Avatar) JobQueue::ExecuteJobFromQueue
    0x000000013FDAAB69 (Shroud of the Avatar) JobQueue::processJobs
    0x000000013FDAABF0 (Shroud of the Avatar) JobQueue::WorkLoop
    0x000000013FF999A6 (Shroud of the Avatar) Thread::RunThreadWrapper
    0x0000000076FB5A4D (kernel32) BaseThreadInitThunk

========== END OF STACKTRACE ===========

**** Crash! ****

15. Lagerfeld

Lagerfeld Avatar

I had only been logged in for about 10 minutes (in SP mode) and hadn't left Owl's Head when I tried to enter the sewers and the game crashed. I've posted a portion of log below.

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz (12) System RAM: 32707
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti GPU RAM: 3013
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.393.Date.03.07.16
    Area: OwlsHead
    Loc: (88.0, 62.8, -37.8)

Log:
    Initialize engine version: 5.3.3p1 (828971bd30e1)
    GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
    Direct3D:
    Version: Direct3D 9.0c [nvd3dumx.dll 10.18.13.6451]
    Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti
    Vendor: NVIDIA
    VRAM: 3013 MB (via DXGI)
    Caps: Shader=30 DepthRT=1 NativeDepth=1 NativeShadow=1 DF16=0 INTZ=1 NULL=1 RESZ=0 SlowINTZ=0
    Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    Platform assembly: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
    ...bunch of other loading/platform/"this message is harmless" lines...
    <RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

desktop: 1920x1080 60Hz; virtual: 1920x1080 at 0,0
    <RI> Initialized touch support.

UnloadTime: 13.952356 ms
    Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Steam/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libc
    Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Steam/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\libc
    Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Steam/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libc
    Platform assembly: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\System.Configuration.dll (this message is harmless)
    SystemInfo: graphicsDeviceName="NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti ", graphicsMemorySize=3013, operatingSystem="Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601) 64bit", processorCount=12, processorType="Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz", renderTargetCount=4, systemMemorySize=32707

SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.393.Date.03.07.16, LocalTime=3/20/2016 7:23:15 AM, Patch=Roy-G-Biv-4

LanguageManager: Setting Language=English

Pathfinding: Init

Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Steam/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/RzChromaSDK64
    Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Steam/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\RzChromaSDK64
    Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Steam/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/RzChromaSDK64
    Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Steam/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libRzChromaSDK64
    Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Steam/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\libRzChromaSDK64
    Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Steam/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libRzChromaSDK64
    Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Steam/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\RzChromaSDK64
    Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Steam/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\libRzChromaSDK64
    Steam Initialized: True

PhotonNetwork: StatusChange Connect, State=Connecting

Network storage reset

PhotonNetwork: StatusChange EncryptionEstablished, State=Connected

0 : 53f7b8cb38ca22050c572aac

Found character: Lagerfeld

Knowledge: Loaded 936 flags

Loading scene: OwlsHead

PushLevel: Added level OwlsHead, spawnPoint="", hex="6013,6024"

AsyncLoadSequence begin. SceneToLoad: OwlsHead:

7:24:30 AM: Loading Scene...

Unloading 5 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
    UnloadTime: 2.885647 ms

Unloading 4858 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 28601.
    Total: 52.703758 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.829953 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.633910 ms MarkObjects: 30.085182 ms DeleteObjects: 19.153749 ms)

7:24:30 AM: Level load loop started.

7:24:30 AM: Level loaded. Loading prefabs.

Unloading 26 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
    Shader 'UVFree/Terrain/LegacySpecular': dependency 'BaseMapShader' shader 'Hidden/UVFree/Terrain/LegacySpecular-BasePass' not found
    UnloadTime: 2.755804 ms

Unloading 50 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 125959.
    Total: 185.682098 ms (FindLiveObjects: 6.493105 ms CreateObjectMapping: 6.111891 ms MarkObjects: 172.839798 ms DeleteObjects: 0.236339 ms)

<color=yellow>Ceto (1.0.9) Warning:</color> Can not query overlays clip mask if read/write is not enabled

Setting up 3 worker threads for Enlighten.
    Thread -> id: 1780 -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: f80 -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 414 -> priority: 1
    7:24:52 AM: Level and prefabs load completed. loopCounter=0

7:24:52 AM: Scenario init completed. Scenario=

Checksum for OwlsHead: 1442993360

PhotonNetwork: StatusChange Disconnect, State=DisconnectingFromMasterserver

Network storage reset

NetworkingPeer: Connecting to "64.150.184.223:5056"

PhotonNetwork: StatusChange Connect, State=ConnectingToGameserver

PhotonNetwork: StatusChange EncryptionEstablished, State=ConnectedToGameserver

OpAuthenticate: Requesting authentication on game server for UserId=5335dd4e38ca220fb8e2ecf8

OutgoingMessageQueue: Send queue now has 100 items

7:25:17 AM: Equipping Avatars...

GroupServer: OnStatusChanged:Connect

SceneServer: OnStatusChanged:Connect

GroupServer: OnStatusChanged:EncryptionEstablished

SceneServer: OnStatusChanged:EncryptionEstablished

Requesting social lists...

Receiving social lists...

Requesting guild membership list

Finished receiving social lists

Starting Initializing Plots

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'LadderDown') is missing!

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'LadderUp') is missing!

PlayerSpawnLocation: Exceeded wait time of 10 seconds for PlotManager.IsOkToPlaceLocalPlayer.

Finished Initializing Plots

Spawning local player at (79.62, 63.46, -156.2) using last known location. SnapToGround=True

---------PlayerLoadTime=15.15907

7:25:47 AM: Equipment load complete. Loop Counter=476

Hiding Loading Screen...

Entering chat channel: Guild/EVL

Fading in...

EnterChatChannelResponse: Result = Ok, ChannelName = Guild/EVL

7:25:49 AM: AsyncLevelLoad Completed!

Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Steam/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/MouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Steam/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\MouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Steam/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/MouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Steam/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libMouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Steam/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\libMouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Steam/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libMouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Steam/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\MouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Steam/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\libMouseLib
    FPSMeter: HitchTime=8.3, sceneId=OwlsHead, pos=(81.59, 69.29, -1.257); graphicsDeviceName="NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti ", graphicsMemory=3013, systemMemory=32707, processorType="Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz"

OutgoingMessageQueue: SendRate=7, NumPlayers=1, Master=True, QueueEnabled=False, Scene="OwlsHead"

IncomingBytes: GameBytes=293, GroupBytes=50, SceneBytes=48, TotalBytes=391, NumPlayers=1, Scene="OwlsHead"

FPSMeter: fps=34.9, sceneId=OwlsHead, pos=(74.7, 71.39, 57.85); graphicsDeviceName="NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti ", graphicsMemory=3013, systemMemory=32707, processorType="Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz"

OutgoingMessageQueue: SendRate=9, NumPlayers=1, Master=True, QueueEnabled=False, Scene="OwlsHead"

IncomingBytes: GameBytes=249, GroupBytes=50, SceneBytes=50, TotalBytes=349, NumPlayers=1, Scene="OwlsHead"

UsedSkill=CelestialBlessing

UsedSkill=AutoAttackBludgeon2H

UsedSkill=AnimalCharm

UsedSkill=AnimalCharm

UsedSkill=HealingTouch

UsedSkill=HealingTouch

UsedSkill=AnimalCharm

OutgoingMessageQueue: SendRate=13, NumPlayers=1, Master=True, QueueEnabled=False, Scene="OwlsHead"

IncomingBytes: GameBytes=303, GroupBytes=50, SceneBytes=50, TotalBytes=403, NumPlayers=1, Scene="OwlsHead"

OutgoingMessageQueue: SendRate=5, NumPlayers=1, Master=True, QueueEnabled=False, Scene="OwlsHead"

IncomingBytes: GameBytes=229, GroupBytes=50, SceneBytes=4805, TotalBytes=5084, NumPlayers=1, Scene="OwlsHead"

LocationDiscovered: Player="Lagerfeld", SceneId="OwlsHead", LocationName="OwlsHead_Dungeon_Sewers"

PushLevel: Added level OwlsHead Sewers, spawnPoint="PlayerSpawnLocation_SewerEntrance", hex="6013,6024"

PhotonNetwork: StatusChange Disconnect, State=DisconnectingFromGameserver

Network storage reset

SceneServer: OnStatusChanged:Disconnect

Network storage reset

Can not play a disabled audio source

(Filename: Line: 436)

Can not play a disabled audio source

(Filename: Line: 436)

local player destroyed.

PhotonNetwork: StatusChange Connect, State=ConnectingToMasterserver

PhotonNetwork: StatusChange EncryptionEstablished, State=ConnectedComingFromGameserver

<b>Task Error:</b> Failed to change Agent to requested type 'AIScripting', for Task 'Set Property' or new Agent is NULL. Does the Agent has the requested Component? (Task Disabled)

<b>Task Error:</b> Failed to change Agent to requested type 'AIScripting', for Task 'Set Property' or new Agent is NULL. Does the Agent has the requested Component? (Task Disabled)

AsyncLoadSequence begin. SceneToLoad: OwlsHead Sewers:playerSpawnLocation_SewerEntrance

7:44:57 AM: Loading Scene...

Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 8)

16. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

For me, this is the crashing release.

17. Alexander_Cornfellow

Alexander_Cornfellow Avatar

This seems to be happening more and more frequently. Twice so far today and about a half hour of playing--both entering Solania from Novia and from my basement in Solania. Client freezes at 52% Coordinating Data. It's getting to be irritating...

18. Eriador

Eriador Avatar

Same here!

19. Wintermute of CoF

Wintermute of CoF Avatar

I think there are (at least) two separate issues:
    • Crash at 0% loading - this one locks up my whole computer and I have to hard reset, seems to occur frequently after using a teleport/home scroll
    • Crash at 52% loading - the rest of the computer is still responsive and I can get to console and kill the process, I notice it more often now that I'm avoiding using the scrolls
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 955 Processor (4) System RAM: 7982
    GPU: GeForce GTX 760/PCIe/SSE2 GPU RAM: 1024
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Linux.64.393.Date.03.07.16

20. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

Anyone else notice that issue tends to occur when switching between underground and above-ground scenes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.