Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Crash

Discussion in 'Release 31 Bug Forum' started by Gurney2, Jun 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gurney2

Gurney2 Avatar

the game keeps crashing and crashing, cannot test anything ... and its making me very upset because i cannot understand that around 30 days before final wipe, that issue is still not fixed.

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Crashing is currently in a state that requires fixes on the side of our game's engine developer. We are working closely with them to resolve the crashes and are aware of the issues. Thank you for reporting.

3. Gurney2

Gurney2 Avatar

yeah i know .... Its just its been like that for months now and im really worried about it because i really want that game to be a success.

4. Aldieb

Aldieb Avatar

Try to remove any cloak and robes you wear. It seems that if a cloak or robe is rendered in wrong position, eg. it can be hanging so the lower part of the back of the robes is in front of your legs, then it seems to crash on scene transit. The same goes for cloaks it seems, and if combining wearing cloak and robes the robe can be visible through the cloak and scene transit crashes.
    So far I have only done limited testing but it seems that if my robes hangs correct things work, the same for cloak (cloak + robe always seem to be wrong), if either piece is not hanging correctly you can remove and reequip it to make things work.
    Don't know if it is the same for other types of armour, try running around without clothes and see if it helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.