Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Crashing after 2 mins

Discussion in 'Release 13 Feedback' started by Kensidian, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kensidian

Kensidian Avatar

Hey Guys, I keep crashing after two mins in game. I played for atleast an hour last night without so much as a hiccup. Any Ideas?

2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

HI and welcome Kensidian. I'm so sorry for your connection troubles. If you click on on forums and go down to the R13 bug report and report this and anyt other game and performance issues you experience it helps the game and also you of course.
    Then someone will advise you. Just also post your system information for The Dev team or perhaps another community member will be able to advise you. We have lots of talented community members here.:)

3. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

Are you using 32 bit windows or 32 bit osx? If so, you are probably running out of memory and should try using the "Fastest" video setting. There are improvements for memory usage in the pipeline.

4. Kensidian

Kensidian Avatar

System Specs are i7 2.66 with 8 gigs of ram on a win7 64bit system. When the game starts up it shows 64bit in the corner so I assume so, I will mess with my setting and see what happens.

5. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

Then you should file a R13 bug report here with your system specs included. It is just a quick post. 32 bit has been a common issue in R13, but it seems your situation is different.

majoria70 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.