Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Crashing while Teleporting Getting worse not better...

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Redhammer, Sep 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redhammer

Redhammer Avatar

Greetings - i heard at some point that some people are having issues porting Point to point in the game...I don't recall when it first started happening but I used to have several drops a week that showed the unity error before dumping me out of the game...

I heard someplace that it has something to do with traveling to and from the inside of instances...I did not give it much thought at first...was only doing it for me once in a while...however i filed away the info and kept playing...

I am not sure what has been happening as of last night and today...(before and after the last patch from today)...I was doing my Pacu fishing in the PVP town the other night and dumped three times in 8 minutes trying to go to NoReach... I finally remembered the above and left the town to travel and it seemed to work...Then today I was Pacu fishing and tried to travel to Noreach and again I was dropped... I left the zone and was dropped again before I was able to make the journey.

So far it has only cost 20 or so travel to zone scrolls...Not a big deal...but it is getting old very quickly...I know you had to do things that increased to log in time to zones, I am okay with that but that and the dumps are getting to me... I am a fairly easy to please person but even I have my limits...Please let me know if you need more information or if I should try to repeat the problems at any given time...The problem is not limited to travel to Noreach...

Thanks

Thumperator likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.