Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Crosspost] White Glowing Foliage

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Mikayl, May 2, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikayl

Mikayl Avatar

I'm sure this is the wrong forum to place this in, but I can't seem to find a "visuals" forum page.

Reporting for a friend, as he's experienced it most recently. I've experienced it too several times.

Turning off camera bloom makes the issue much better, but still bad.

5/2/2018 1:38 PM
    Title: White Glowing Foliage
    Reproduction Rate: Common, 2-3 times per day in different zones, but not every time you visit that zone.
    Blocker? No
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce: Occurs
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD FX-8370 Eight-Core Processor (8) System RAM: 32731
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GPU RAM: 6084
    SotA.Win.64.772.Date.04.30.18
    Area: SolaceBridge
    Area Display Name: Solace Bridge
    Loc: (83.6, 40.4, 4.4)
    Debug: U29sYWNlQnJpZGdlfHwoODMuNjAzLCA0MC40MjksIDQuNDQzKXwoMCwgMC45OTksIDAsIC0wLjA0Myl8MTI2MC40MDJ8MTMuMzA1OXw2LjkxOTc5Ng==

With Camera Bloom turned on:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With camera bloom turned off:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Responded to (and tagged you all) here:

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...s/cermaic-bowl-plants-glow-in-ardoris.122188/

@coffeeislife I think you are referring to at least partly me *waves*. I understand you are frustrated by this (I would be as well) and I could understand your viewpoint if simply playing the game made the issue that apparent. But most who play do get what you see on your screen. At the same time, it is one that is bothersome and a problem that a few do get. I've been researching this (without success) so I've asked for some more info on the linked thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.