Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Crown store pulls COTOs out of containers before inventory

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Mishikal, Mar 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

I was trying to preserve my "dropped" COTOs versus ones I had purchased directly. Unfortunately, putting my "dropped" COTO's in a container did not make the game pull the COTOs out of my inventory first, as I would expect (Similar to how crafting components come out of the inventory first). It would be nice if this could be fixed.

2. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

The dropped COTO have a value attached and will not stack with other COTO. So you should always have two stacks, one "0" value and the other with sum of coto values. At least that is what I am observing. I may be reading your post wrong. Perhaps you mean that the vendors are pulling the value COTO before the no value ones. They should never do this.... Bug for sure.

3. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

As noted in the title, this is talking about purchases made from the crown store in game. COTOs with value are used before COTOs with no value, even if the COTOs with value are in a container in your inventory. There used to be a similar bug like this with components when crafting as well.

Aldo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.