1. This forum section contains Blog style threads from the Developers, and/or threads with details about what they have been working on, previews of upcoming content, and sometimes backstory associated with the content. Players are permitted to reply to these threads if the developer has indicated it is permissible by leaving the thread unlocked. Please note that TOS applies, and any abuse or trolling will be moderated.
    Dismiss Notice

Crypt of the Avatar Sarcophagus Update!

Discussion in 'Developer Work and Blog posts' started by Scottie, Jun 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

This one seems "tacked on", because it doesn't match the shape of the armor.

licemeat likes this.
  2. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

Scottie, I think King Tut just got a lil jealous!

I love how creative your mind is when it comes to translating fiction and making it look like reality. Awesome job man. :D

Scottie likes this.
  3. Scottie

Scottie Master Artisan SOTA Developer

Indeed,...but alas, we must work with what we have... Sadly, to make a more "form-fitting" version I would have had to create a new version of that particular statue (or at least another single-use version of the symbol object itself), with inclusive geometry which more closely followed the shape of the chest-piece... It would have required more time than would have been worth the effort in consideration of the "bang-for-buck" value... In all cases I try to be as aware of such limitations as possible, not for Portalarium's sake, but for the sake of all you fine folks, from whom those "bucks" actually come, and who has entrusted us with the task of spending them as wisely as we can...

Scottie ^_^

Barugon and Browncoat Jayson like this.
  4. Scottie

Well said!

Cordelayne likes this.
  5. Scottie

Many thanks! ^_^

Cordelayne likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.