Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Crypt of the Avatar

Discussion in 'Release 36 Feedback Forum' started by Knightguy, Nov 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knightguy

Knightguy Avatar

With the changes, I'm having too much trouble in here as opposed to being decently challenged before. Considering that this is a SOLO only, and not a party zone can you possibly tone down the mobs a bit? Barely clearing thru the first 2 rooms before respawns hit and have to start the whole cycle again, where as before I could spend a few minutes clearing thru the first major area and moving past the stair by the water.

Beaumaris likes this.
  2. Knightguy

Knightguy Avatar

Another thing, with such big HP pools I'm losing so much xp now trying to get past the first few rooms. I used to come in here and enjoy leveling but you've effectively killed this zone for me. :mad:

3. Knightguy

Knightguy Avatar

So the melee skelies in here went from 800 to 630s range, range in the 300s, and mages closer to 400s. It's definitely a step in the right direction, I still feel the monsters should be a tad easier since it's a solo only zone but at least I can clear halls before the respawns overwhelm me now. Still dying like I was when I first started coming here so I think this place is no longer a good zone fore melee to come xp.

4. Knightguy

Knightguy Avatar

Another pass over and they have even less health now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.