Current cash shop items

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grimsley, Apr 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grimsley

Grimsley Avatar

When I started playing, there wasnt much on the cash shop. A couple weeks ago and now Im seeing a LOT of things available.
    so I guess im confused why it was being limited and now so much is available?

2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

This is temporary and looks like it always looked. They will show the whole cash shop for their monthly livestreams but they wanted to bring the cash shop in game now because of players complaining about the game looked to much just like an RMT which of course the funding of the game is 'crowd funded' duh and the cash shop is optional after purchases. I don't want to get into that discussion which goes around and around though ;). So it is showing only temporarily right now. I hope that makes sense. So you can buy lots of things in game for cotos which you can purchase for real money buying cotos or you can buy cotos for in game gold from other players or find cotos in game. They have said they will improve the drops to finding cotos as well. Anyway if we don't like it this way we just have to keep providing feedback to let them know so they can tweak it.

3. Elnoth

Elnoth Avatar

Grimsley and Lazarus Long like this.
  4. Grimsley

Grimsley Avatar

thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.