Current Food Buffs and The Channel System

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elrond, Sep 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

I now strongly feel that larger and rare trophy fish should yield more fillets if they are going to be something people are trying to actually supply to the market on a semi-regular basis. I just butchered a Large Dunkleosteus and only got 5 fillets, the same I would get from a standard sized Marlin. (I am lvl 115 base Butchery and 103 Efficient refine).

Both foods are relatively equivalent in terms of buffs, both 3 point foods, for what I feel I would need to charge for these foods to make them worth it for me to butcher them instead of mount them or sell them whole for others to mount I fear would make them unappealing to 99% of the player base.

15 Meats for a rare large trophy fish or 20-30 for a large version of the same rare trophy fish seems a bit more reasonable. Then I could sell each food made for 5k-10k each and make as much as I would selling the fish whole or as a trophy.

Anpu, Tirrag, Elrond and 1 other person like this.
  2. Toular

Toular Avatar

Perhaps the number of fillets could be based on the size of the trophy fish. At the minimum size a trophy fish gives the same number of fillets as the non-trophy fish of that type and every "x" percent above that you get an extra fillet.

Anpu and Sorgin Txakal like this.
  3. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

Mosasaurus has a decent yield... Dunkl..however has bad buffs and low yield.... i got 3 fillets from a Dunkl yesterday ....should at least be brought to same yield as Mosa.

Anpu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.