Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Daily Bonus exp 10,000 not reaching pool

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Nytstorm, Jan 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nytstorm

Nytstorm Avatar

I've been playing about a month. Shortly after logging in each new day I get the "received 10,000 daily bonus experience" message. However my Adventuring and crafting pools are not climbing up accordingly. This becomes quite obvious on work days when all I have time for is to talk to the Oracle (that exp does work). At the end of the week I'm only slightly over where I was at the start of the week due to oracle exp.

If I'm told that I received 10,000 exp I expect to actually get 10,000 exp.

Thank you

2. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

My recollection is it only applies to the adventuring pool (Because crafting didn't suffer from decay). There were a few releases early on where it did apply to crafting but that was later dropped. My adventurer pools are certainly going up by 10k/day.

3. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

The other thing to be aware of is that the message does not correlate to when the XP is added to the pool. The XP is generally added immediately at login, while the message may take several minutes to appear.

4. thunderballz

thunderballz Avatar

I just tested this myself and I am getting 10k in my Adventurer pool, but not in my Producer pool.

I feel like it used to add 10k to both (like how the Oracle adds 1k to both), but I'm not sure what the intended behavior is.

Either way, those were my results.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.