Daily turn ins

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adam Crow, Oct 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

Is there a way to see details of what you get from these? For me it always just lists the xp, gold and then says the number of items I receive, but it doesn't list the actual items.

Kind of ruins it for me. Especially since I then have to go do inventory management to remove all the junk food items and lesser potions out of my bag.

2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Yeah in this game daily turn-ins are cheaply implemented. They should have some depth and progression imo. Like the daily quest changes out for example if you did it daily for so many times then a new quest and reward cycles around. Like a fishing quest which requires fish for a merchant hosting an event or say he is a collector of certain fish. He could reward you with a special fishing pole or things like a fishing hat, special bait, or fishing accessories. After doing the fishing quests so many times you could receive a fishing title that gives a buff. Now I know we are buff city in this game but imo buffs could have resulted from quests as much as from other things. A pvp daily could be a bounty quest instead of always messing with our character stats to balance pvp items could add or subtract stats and give the players some control in how effective they are by their knowledge and skill building. Well I have strong opinions on directions the game goes to balance out things. blah blah blah

Xee, Sentinel2 and Time Lord like this.
  3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Yeah it only lists some items, but not all (like from the Storehouse Uncommon). Don’t know if that’s a bug or not?

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

whether or not it lists all the items in chat is just tied to how many there are. can see the same thing with erla sometimes.

5. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

Does this not bother anyone else? I usually have so much stuff in my inventory I can't even tell what I got from the turn in.

Duursyrras likes this.
  6. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy Bug Hunter

does it show up in your inventor if you filter by "recently looted"?

vulcanjedi likes this.
  7. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

...no? the stuff i always keep in inventory is all either locked/hidden or in small bags. easy to see new stuff.

8. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

I got an artifact off one the other day and I didn't see the sound and little glow you see when you loot one. Is that not turned on for those?

Oh thanks! I forgot all about that! I'll try that tonight.

I guess I just need to manage my inventory a bit better. I've usually been hunting when I remember to go do the turn in, so most of the time I have loot I already picked up.

I thought it would be nice to have the message tell me exactly what I receive for each turn in. Seemed like it would be an easy fix. Is there a reason why this shouldn't be done?

FrostII and FBohler like this.
  9. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

It's done for loots/harvests - can't see much difficulty adding this as well.

Adam Crow likes this.
  10. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

Just wanted to bring this up again. I've tried the things people mentioned to see what you receive in these turn ins and I'm still having the same problem.

Recently looted items didn't work, it didn't list everything for some reason and only works in theory if done right when you log in. And I'm not interested in managing every item in my inventory every time I want to turn one of these in. So I simply just don't do them anymore, kind of a bummer for an otherwise cool feature.

11. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Adam Crow and Xee like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.