Darkstarr Pavers marked as Heritage

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Scooby Doo, Mar 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo Avatar

Why?

Will these new ones stack with the original versions?
    Now we need to store them in 2 areas, in bank (heritage :mad: items) and pavers chest (with all other pavers).
    More lost sales. :(

I'm not sure about the rest of you but when im running around the town or house decorating, i pick up my deco chest's and off i go.
    Now i need to find a lot near by that i have access to, place a remote bank device and see what heritage *insert blasphemy here*:mad: items i have unused in my bank.

P.S. if anyone realy wants a Darkstarr Clock Tower, contact me i have 8 sitting in a Deco chest.. not my bank.;)

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
    StarLife and Elrond like this.
  2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Heraldry? Did you mean Heritage?

Scooby Doo and FrostII like this.
  3. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo Avatar

Yes.
    Edited.

Thanks.

Barugon likes this.
  4. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

The storage issue is the main problem with heritage items, and as they were a telethon reward now being sold as 'vault', them not stacking is 'intended' how this is set up.
    The larger problem is not having some sort of heritage container where said items could be stored that only allows private permission settings.

Said container should be able to hold all items, not just heritage items, so that players who want to organize their stuff can do so.

Said container should also be craftable, sold for in game gold, or otherwise easily obtainable to replace players' entire organizational infrastructure in light of the fact that we must now deal with heritage items pretty much exclusively from here on out, for coto stuff, yeah? if I have to cough up 10 bucks per box, this is not solving the problem, it is exacerbating it, making store purchases of heritage items less and less likely.

The fact that they (original darkstarr pavers vs. vault pavers) don't stack and take up 2 slots in said container is less of an issue as they will alphabetize themselves to be side by side when sorted.

Scooby Doo likes this.
  5. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

If you put heritage items in your bank, they don't count against your bank's capacity... unless you put them in a sub-container to keep it organized. :mad:

Scooby Doo likes this.
  6. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

Yeah, not even remotely close to being a viable solution, the bank load time is horrific and it doesn't solve the "half my stuff in the bank, half my stuff in neatly labelled boxes." Bank capacity isn't big enough to accommodate all the deco I own, and even if it was, I can't store heritage in those containers and the load times on bank are already excessive. And because you can't organize it, you just end up moving the mess somewhere else.

Sadly the best solution to the heritage storage problem is to just boycott buying heritage, which while great for my bank account, does little to help the game.

Barugon, Numa and Scooby Doo like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.