Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Deamon Fight

Discussion in 'Release 52 Feedback Forum' started by Razarix86, Mar 29, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razarix86

Razarix86 Avatar

I've been killing the Deamon for a while now. The release before this last one he was changed from stopping my avatar into the ground to just taking damage (making him easy) when he stomped me into the ground I would die sometimes if I got the jump wrong. now with the changes with release I am far from able to solo him. I've put most my XP into making this fight go better for me. I have seen many things in this game change that I did not agree with but this has bummed me out and got me on the forms for the first time. (other then bug forms) His mechanics have changed drastically in my opinion. The Deamon used to me the hard for me to fight the first time I soloed him it took me 45mins or so to kill him and have died many times learning the fight . Just an idea maybe change the Deamon back to stopping an A.O.E. that smashes you to the ground and confuses you like it used to be in the catacombs and northwest black blade pass? forget the name of that zone he is in but, then change the fall Deamon in to the new mechanics with better XP and drop? I also have seen a Deamon in a pvp zone he was smaller and already had a different fight then the other 3 I have talked about.

Thanks for reading.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.