Death Bunnies, Lore? Individuality - Rarity - Special ?

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by Weins201, Mar 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Mine is not really a rant, I am just forced to defend my opinion with facts and logic. I do not have to attack the replies they fail all by themselves.
    I acknowledge what the Background for the Bunny is, how it came about. This is not about the Bunny, the story , or anything like that.

The simple point is that the Trophy that is obtained when the Bunny Head is mounted has zero uniqueness. There are so many very small changes that could be made, leaving the actual Bunny Head exactly as it is. There is no need to destroy it's Background Story.

Nice try but once again lost debate #4

Next

Humm there are not many directions to attack me from, I am thinking, lets see how you do . . . .

2. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

*shrugs*

Whatever keeps you going.

Next.

3. Drilikath

Drilikath Avatar

You are comparing a TELETHON REWARD the clock tower that is PAID for with real life $$ being changed colors. That is not something that is part of the seasonal content but that we as the players pay to get. If you do not Buy coto or subscribe you do not get those items. the bunny anyone can get by going to the dungeon and killing it. you optionally can get the quest and get an extra little bit.

Fishing Data is part of the fishing system and tells the story of when a player caught said fish and what the length of the fish is. This transforms into the model being bigger/smaller and that also sets the trophy size when you mount it. Should they be Unique of course they should. But the death bunny this seasonal creature that appears in the month of April, for one month, that players can optionally kill and complete a quest for some xp/items, and as an added bonus mount the head off said bunny. As you keep complaining you have 100(s)+ heads, and nothing to do with them and they are not special. Every fish that i mount of different size reflects that on my wall. Death bunny.... still just a bunny head nothing changed of the bunny just the same buny that we get to kill and have fun for April.

Sorry you have such a hard time grasping this concept and can not handle it. But all the seasonal content is the same stuff. Krampus branch, envy bow, death bunny --- (Head, Orbs) added bonus some treats this year... Aether creatures(Heads,glands) etc. it is fun content and a change of daily life. But only just seasonal stuff to do different NOTHING MORE.

Mishikal likes this.
  4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Anyone, given enough effort, can obtain any trophy fish in-game.
    This is a paid-for (as in real money) item, not something that you can get through normal game play.

Jaesun and Mishikal like this.
  5. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

Take some friendly advice, Weenie. Your points would be respected by the community more if they were kept objective and on point. The tactic of flamboyantly defending your position by twisting others' words to the point of mocking them is not an effective approach. Unfortunately, it just undermines your points all the more.

My point stands.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  6. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Lol Touche, but it is Off Topic hee hee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.