Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Deck system ajustments

Discussion in 'Release 21 Feedback' started by fireflygirl, Aug 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fireflygirl

fireflygirl Avatar

First I would like to say I am loving the new use based progression, I like it a lot better then the old system it was definitely the right move in my opinion.

I have run into an issue when using the deck system and think I have an idea on how to improve it with the new progression system. With the level and skill point progression system I could focus points to get the right number of glyphs so that they will come up on a regular basis. I organize my skills base on the type of attack, 1 melee, 2 defensive, 3 close combat magic, 4 area magic and so on. Now with the slow progression on getting glyphs its hard to focus the skills to have the type of glyph come up on a regular basis. many of the attacks will stake behind each other while other hot keys will stay blank for the entire battle.

My suggestion to fix this is instead of having a random chance to pull a glyph form an the entire pool of glyphs, they system should randomly select a hot key, then randomly select a form the available glyphs assigned to that hot key or the entire pool if no glyphs are assigned to that hot key. This would allow the deck system to still be workable while your progressing up to master level(80) in your favorite skills to get the reliability of having 5 glyphs. While at the same time keeping the randomness of the deck system and keep you thinking on your feet about what skills you want to use. I hope that this sort of change is not to hard to implement into the current system and that you consider implementing it to make the deck system easier to use and more attractive.

Again great system and thanks so much for all your hard work devs, game continues to improve with each release beyond what I could have hoped for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.