Deco Wishlist that is already in-game

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Vas Corp Por, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

They don't. I asked in a telethon for debris, trash, and broken furniture deco, and Starr's reaction was pretty much "WTF? Why would anyone want that?" I got an identical reaction from him when I asked about a magic book dungeon entrance that looked like a normal book, that could be stuck on a shelf with normal books and not look out of place.

2. redfish

redfish Avatar

So, I went to the Shaminian Hills scene...

Stone podium/bookstand
    [​IMG]

Congregation bench (I think I posted this before)
    [​IMG]

Stone platform (for placing statues on top of, broken or otherwise)
    [​IMG]
    (And by the way, it would also be cool to have broken statue parts in a set, so you could place them in ruined settings)

Gnarled oak trees (These are all over the scene in different shapes and sizes, with thick trunks and large roots that come up above the ground. On the store, I'm assuming they could run up to the 'epic' size)
    [​IMG]
    (And while you're at it, give us harvestable versions in the wild so we can cut down gnarled oaks to make wood for staves)

I also want to request here again taller versions (3-story and 4-story versions) of the cypress in the store, which I'm grateful were put in, and I believe there are taller versions in game at Boreas. The thing is that I'm postponing buying the ones already there in the hopes there might be taller ones put in later on. The shorter ones will also come in useful, but I'd use the taller one's too.

Some building made using the monastery parts, maybe even with the stained glass, would also make a nice player building.

Jaesun, Synergy Blaize and Mishikal like this.
  3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Brigade – Bug Hunter

a set of trees for autumn?

big red
    Area: Harvest (Novia_R8_City_Harvest) Loc: (38.352, 41.265, 546.46) DBG: Tm92aWFfUjhfQ2l0eV9IYXJ2ZXN0fHwoMzguMzUyLCA0MS4yNjUsIDU0Ni40Nil8KDAsIDAuMTIsIDAsIDAuOTkzKXwtNzA1Ljk1OTV8LTkuMjE5MjQ2fDQuMDA5OTk4
    [​IMG]

little red (may be the same art?)
    Area: Harvest (Novia_R8_City_Harvest) Loc: (31.46, 36.596, 523.153) DBG: Tm92aWFfUjhfQ2l0eV9IYXJ2ZXN0fHwoMzEuNDYsIDM2LjU5NiwgNTIzLjE1Myl8KDAsIDAuNjMyLCAwLCAwLjc3NSl8LTY0NC4xNTk0fC02LjQ4Mzk4NXw0LjAwOTk5OA==
    [​IMG]

even littler red (kinda looks like the bundle of four trees is one piece, i'm okay with that)
    Area: Harvest (Novia_R8_City_Harvest) Loc: (-66.512, 42.331, 370.094) DBG: Tm92aWFfUjhfQ2l0eV9IYXJ2ZXN0fHwoLTY2LjUxMiwgNDIuMzMxLCAzNzAuMDk0KXwoMCwgMC40MDgsIDAsIC0wLjkxMyl8LTE0ODQuOTYxfDEwLjE4NzM3fDEwLjE5OTk5
    [​IMG]

lemon
    Area: Harvest (Novia_R8_City_Harvest) Loc: (85.777, 38.487, 479.649) DBG: Tm92aWFfUjhfQ2l0eV9IYXJ2ZXN0fHwoODUuNzc3LCAzOC40ODcsIDQ3OS42NDkpfCgwLCAwLjA4NiwgMCwgMC45OTYpfC03NzQuMTU5NHwtMi4xMzgzMjl8MTEuNjU1NDY=
    [​IMG]

some sort of oak, by the leaf shape
    Area: Harvest (Novia_R8_City_Harvest) Loc: (26.814, 36.001, 493.878) DBG: Tm92aWFfUjhfQ2l0eV9IYXJ2ZXN0fHwoMjYuODE0LCAzNi4wMDEsIDQ5My44NzgpfCgwLCAtMC4wNDksIDAsIDAuOTk5KXwtNzIzLjU1OTN8LTE0LjQxMzY3fDMuMjg5OTk5
    [​IMG]

birch? (requested earlier by @Rufus D`Asperdi )
    Area: Harvest (Novia_R8_City_Harvest) Loc: (100.689, 41.024, 523.327) DBG: Tm92aWFfUjhfQ2l0eV9IYXJ2ZXN0fHwoMTAwLjY4OSwgNDEuMDI0LCA1MjMuMzI3KXwoMCwgLTAuMjkzLCAwLCAtMC45NTYpfC0xMDM5Ljc2MXw0LjQ1MjE0OHwxOA==
    [​IMG]

pine
    Area: Harvest (Novia_R8_City_Harvest) Loc: (-123.526, 36.001, 384.03) DBG: Tm92aWFfUjhfQ2l0eV9IYXJ2ZXN0fHwoLTEyMy41MjYsIDM2LjAwMSwgMzg0LjAzKXwoMCwgLTAuMjQsIDAsIC0wLjk3MSl8LTE0MTIuNTYzfDcuOTA0Nzc3fDMuMjk=
    [​IMG]

big apples (requested earlier by @Browncoat Jayson)
    Area: Brittany Fields (Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Fields) Loc: (485.508, 44.675, -78.84) DBG: Tm92aWFfUjNfQ2l0eV9Ccml0dGFueV9GaWVsZHN8fCg0ODUuNTA4LCA0NC42NzUsIC03OC44NCl8KDAsIC0wLjg1MSwgMCwgLTAuNTI2KXwxMTYuNjEwN3w4LjQyNTg0MXwxOA==
    [​IMG]

Jaesun, Browncoat Jayson and Mishikal like this.
  4. AoiBlue

AoiBlue Avatar

Better yet, allow tamed pets to be used as deco!

Mishikal likes this.
  5. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Brigade – Bug Hunter

here is a THIRD style of bucket that doesn't have the right item hooked up when you take it. i think this is actually the one used in the wishing well asset. i wasn't gonna ask for it because i thought it would be too much work to decouple it from the larger item, but clearly someone has already done that part of the work.
    [​IMG]
    Area: Northern Grunvald Barrens (Novia_R4_Desert01_02) Loc: (-141.203, 76.515, 210.901) DBG: Tm92aWFfUjRfRGVzZXJ0MDFfMDJ8fCgtMTQxLjIwMywgNzYuNTE1LCAyMTAuOTAxKXwoMCwgLTAuODU2LCAwLCAwLjUxOCl8NjExLjc2Mnw0Mi43MjIyNHwxLjI1

Jaesun and Mishikal like this.
  6. redfish

redfish Avatar

I was walking around Brittany Wharfs a bit and found a good example of how this exists in game. 1, 2, 3, and 4 story (or approximates) lined up.
    [​IMG]
    Area:Brittany Wharfs (Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Wharfs) Loc: (482.087, 31.478, -12.574)

And there's another type of tree I found in the town, this appears to be a yellow version of the Aspen Tree in store. Which might make sense if the devs plan to make autumnal versions of trees available to players as @Alley Oop suggested, although I think it would be also be cool if trees changed with the in-game seasons.
    [​IMG]
    Area:Brittany Wharfs (Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Wharfs) Loc: (307.646, 31.478, 120.897)

Boat frames
    [​IMG]
    Area:Brittany Wharfs (Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Wharfs) Loc: (456.901, 29.058, 6045)

There's also a rail track in Brittany Wharfs, which led me thinking that it might be nice for POTs to be able to lay rails, complete with the mine carts. Maybe a stretch goal, sometime.

Another stone platform in the Compendium of Pain and Suffering, this time used to display a chest, instead of a statue,
    [​IMG]

7. Fiero Steele

Fiero Steele Avatar

Maybe already asked for before, found this wagon and baskets at Kingsport close to the adventurer trainer.

Both the baskets and wagon would be great craftable items.
    [​IMG]

8. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Just wanted to mention this stuff is finally available! A little bummed it's in the crown store and not craftable, but I'll take it!

9. redfish

redfish Avatar

Yea, that's what I thought. I tried to search for keyword and couldn't find it to point it out for you though. "Ruined Furniture Set." I'm guessing the crafting recipe if it existed would be furniture + explosion potion ;) But it would also be a bit weird to blow things up to decorate with the debris.

Did you see the ruined Titan of Love statue I posted above. There's also another ruined statue in Quel Shardfall, but that has gold as fits with the gold theme in that area.

10. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

I did, but the vile titans have no place in my storyline. :cool:

11. redfish

redfish Avatar

I posted this one earlier, but I found the exact location in game,

Stone plinth and benches (benches are called 'wide stools')
    [​IMG]
    Area: South Varisalla Foothills (Novia_RB_Hills01_01_South_Varisalla_Foothills) Loc: (-125.654, 86.049, -12.312)

And of course, there's the surrounding stone pavilion, which I'm sure a lot of players would enjoy placing in POTs,
    [​IMG]

There are also other pedestals/plinths in game. This is one at the Etceter docks, used to hold up a statue, while another one is nearby on the ground. Using these for statues I'm sure would be popular.
    [​IMG]
    Area: Etceter (Novia_R2_City_Etceter/Etceter) Loc: (123.544, 21.061, -7.067)

Nearby, you have round ones sunk in the ground to hold up the lamp posts.
    [​IMG]

And this everywhere in Aerie at different levels,
    [​IMG]

I would very much like to see these palisade tower entryways that are all around Owl's Head. The purpose would be to provide, like used in Owl's head, an architectural element that players pass through but where there is no physical gate to open or close. They would be placed within town walls as architectural elements (where no gate is needed), or used as a substitute for the outside gate.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Area: Owl's Head (OwlsHead) Loc: (77.29, 68.701, -10.6)
    Among other locations. Any fencing, like in the first pic, would be manually placed by players, because there are many uses that would better do without.

Here you have a slightly fancier version at the front of Blood River, which personally I don't like as much, but other players might.
    [​IMG]

Then, of course, you have the wider Aerie version with crenelated towers (along with the running covered bridges flanking it on the inside),
    [​IMG]

Sentinel2 and Jaesun like this.