1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Decoration - "Flip Axis" key

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Warius, Jul 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warius

Warius Avatar

Well, I've been struggling with the "Flip Axis" key since I've started playing because the control panel under options doesn't allow the player to set a different key than "R", and I mapped "R" with "sheath/unsheath weapon".

Therefore I wasn't able to flip my deco items, not knowing why since I thought "Flip Deco" ("N" by default) was the key to do it (but it seems it does absolutely nothing).

So, I would be really grateful if we could be able to remap the "Flip Axis" key to something else than R, avoiding those kind of trouble.

Thanks!

2. Lained

Lained Avatar

Some items can be flipped so they appear as their mirror image, though I've not figured out which can.

3. redfish

redfish Avatar

I would like to know if its possible, but as far as I know it isn't. A lot of the statues need to be able to be mirrored, so they can flank each other, like the titans of virtue statues.

Warius likes this.
  4. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

The "R" flip will allow you to flip things on their side, but only a few things, mainly (most) books and the stone blocks. The "N" flip will mirror an object. But, again, this is only implemented on a handful of items; no idea which ones. Statues do seem to be an obvious choice for this, though.

5. Lained

Lained Avatar

more than a few basically any weapon maybe armour too.

6. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Well, that's just semantics, then. There are hundreds of individual books, you could say that means there are several hundred things or one thing and be correct either way. If you want to be persnickety, then there are only a few types of things that can be flipped with the "R" key.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.