Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Decoration moved when it shouldn't. Pops back.

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by senthen, May 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senthen

senthen Avatar

05/13/2019 12:45
    Title: Decoration moved when it shouldn't. Pops back on re-log.
    Reproduction Rate:100% (tried twice, happened twice)
    Blocker? No.
    Details:This is in a guild house where I have Kindred access. Once upon a time, a long time ago, I placed a jack-o-lantern. Today, when I hovered my mouse over it, it showed Co-Owner (private). I tried to move it, it flashed "You do not have permissions to move this object." So I dropped it. It vanished. Odd. I was on the second floor, and now I find it on the first floor. It was on the first floor I typed in /bug.
    I did verify I can still place and retrieve objects on the site.
    To be clear, I'm not worried about the changed ownership from long ago, I can always carve another jack-o-lantern.
    It then occurred to me to log out and back in; the jack-o-lantern was back where it was previously. If this is 'working as designed', so be it. Just disconcerting.
    Steps to Reproduce: From a fresh login, got to second floor, step in front of the item. Move item to floor of 2nd floor (it is currently on a foot rest on 2nd floor). Item vanishes. Move to first floor, find item.
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 945 Processor (4) System RAM: 12287
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 GPU RAM: 979
    SotA.Win.64.970.Date.05.10.19
    Area: Novia_R6_City_Resolute
    Area Display Name: Resolute
    Loc: (50.5, 77.5, -250.9)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjZfQ2l0eV9SZXNvbHV0ZXx8KDUwLjUwMywgNzcuNSwgLTI1MC45Mil8KDAsIDAuNzU1LCAwLCAtMC42NTYpfC00NjAuMzY1N3w3MHw4LjIwMTMxNw==

Note: I checked today (June 8), I can no longer move the item in question at all; looks to be fixed...thanks.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.