Decorative Item Quest Rewards?

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by Vallin Tregres, Aug 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

Neat effect using the eye inside fountains. Would actually look nice in a garden with the green glow and the mist effect goes well with a water theme.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

Update: I only just noticed that the Elven Wine Bottles have a feint blue light source to them.

Spoon likes this.
  3. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

In Celestis, inside the combat merchants shop, there is a breastplate laying on the table. Though this item can be taken and even equip it can also be placed inside a house like a decoration. However, it sits upright when placed in a house. Though it looks in disrepair while on the NPCs table placing it inside your house will polish it up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

Updating with the new Solace Bridge Outskirts items. There are 2 books to collect regarding Bloody Bones as well as Bloody Bones Skull. The skull gives off a feint red glow. It also has a bleeding effect.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There is also a Mounted Timber Wolf Head from the Alpha Wolf quest.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
    LoneStranger and Alley Oop like this.
  5. psteg

psteg Avatar

I like Trump very much. He is the first in a long time to actually care for this country and lead like a man.

Witcheypoo likes this.
  6. Brenna McFerson

Brenna McFerson Avatar

Are these quest items? If so where does the quest start?

7. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

Not quest items, but unique loot drops from the Bloody Bones NPC as well as the summoned necromancer. Bloody Bones spawns in several spots around the Solace Bridge Outskirts map and the necromancer is found in the undead camp after killing the cabalist surrounding a red alter. Bloody Bones loot is random, so you may not get the Book and Skull on your first kill and I'm not sure if the necromancer drops any rare loot as I've not farmed them. Both books look the same and have the same title (I think, kinda cuts off the title due to length), but the text within the books is different depending on where you obtained it.

Bloody Bones has a quest starting with the 3 kids dancing around a skull in the main camp.

Graemalkyn and Witcheypoo like this.
  8. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

And I would love to see us find quests too off of bodies occasionally or of course by fishing up items for example. Then the sound tada you found a quest item and I wonder what that could mean as you look closer at the item you see a name and location clue. For example you found a cursed amulet and see the carving on it says a name and ardoris on it.

9. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

When you find an item like this it might not pop up a quest, but still a yellow item in your inventory. In order to get and complete the quest you would have to follow the clues on the parchment. Speaking to the correct NPC, killing the right mob or clicking the right object would activate and complete the quest automatically, removing the parchment after. Would make it seem more like a treasure hunt than a quest. :)

Witcheypoo and majoria70 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.