Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Deed Upgrade

Discussion in 'Release 62 Feedback' started by Promiscuity, Jan 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Promiscuity

Promiscuity Avatar

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Can someone explain what I am paying 30 COTOs for (also I thought that Gold COTOs were no more and other COTOs, but that is a different issue).

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i can't see your image, but check the colors. it may be removing the no-trade red.

Jaesun likes this.
  3. Promiscuity

Promiscuity Avatar

Yes because their forums suck at trying to post an image. I even tried uploading to a url which still doesn't work. So here you go.

https://imgur.com/pgrm4EV

If the red to blue means tradeable then that would be good to know, because the descriptions are simply the same.

4. Promiscuity

Promiscuity Avatar

Tip to Portalarium: How about a cheat sheet or blog post with a cost at each upgrade type. I was really hoping to upgrade this to a POT village water lot but this is my only option, No idea on what it would take to get it to a water village or a town. Honestly I don't even care if it is tradeable. I am more interested in upgrading to a different type but no idea on how many COTOs and what is even possible versus not possible.

5. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

You are paying for the right to make your lot tradeable. After that, you can use cotos to upgrade to a town lot if you so wish.

Other types of cotos were discontinued a few releases ao, with them all bein made into gold cotos. It is now the only type around.

6. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

There is a a listing bein made by players in the forum. You can NOT upgrade the type of lot, so no making it Founder or water or non taxable.

7. chrisjwhite

chrisjwhite Avatar

Didn't they mention being able to upgrade from land to water later in the future?

8. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

@Promiscuity ,It was in the instructions. @chrisjwhite , not sure, but anything is possible.

• Upgrading Lot Deeds with Crowns: Lot Deeds can now be upgraded with Crowns by right-clicking on a deed and choosing to “Upgrade item…” Note this only allows upgrading of lot size within a deed type, not the conversion of one lot deed type to another (i.e. you cannot use this function to convert a taxed lot deed to tax-free).

Jaesun likes this.
  9. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

10. Promiscuity

Promiscuity Avatar

Just re-read the patch notes (read last night but thought they may have changed since then), and this is all I see.

Upgrading Lot Deeds with Crowns: Lot Deeds can now be upgraded with Crowns by right-clicking on a deed and choosing to “Upgrade item…” Note this only allows upgrading of lot size within a deed type, not conversion of one lot deed type to another (i.e. you cannot use this function to convert a taxed lot deed to tax free).

I was hoping they could provide a bit more details on the costs to upgrade from a village to a town or to a city. Again, I really don't want to pay 30 COTOs for the privilege of trading. I am more interested in upgrading it for myself. Just saying I think they need to beef up the communications around this quality of life enhancement.

11. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

12. Promiscuity

Promiscuity Avatar

I get it was changed a couple of releases ago, the word gold is now superfluous and they should take it out of the dialog box.

13. Promiscuity

Promiscuity Avatar

This is good but I've only 2 issues with this, first it isn't entirely comprehensive so there are some gaps and second players shouldn't have to do this. When they made the change they should have documented and either had a separate forum post or placed it in the patch notes.

I appreciate the community doing this but I also think that it would have added a few minutes to the overall time for Portalarium to document and publish. I just want them to communicate better, it is also a quality of life thing so that players don't have to scour the forums looking for information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.