Detailed vendor sales log / notifications

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Kron Caledon, Dec 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kron Caledon

Kron Caledon Avatar

Right now - the data from vendor sales is incomplete and inconsistent:

- On logging in - you will see each sales item (sold when you weren't logged in) as a separate notification, with: item sold, quantity, amount, buyer, time of sale, location (town)

- While logged in - you may or may not see the sale in the chat window. There have definitely been times when sales info never made it into the chat while I was logged in. (I only find out when checking the bank - that a sale has been made)

- At the bank when retrieving your proceeds - you only see item sold, quantity, amount, buyer - but not time of sale.

One missing piece of data is which vendor it was sold at (in the same town) - public vendor? private vendor? which private vendor - on which lot?

For example - if you have the same items, selling at different vendors, at multiple locations in the same town, it would be very useful to know which vendor it was sold at, so you can restock appropriately.

It would be nice to have a single place where you can get the full set of detailed sales data.

2. Vodalion [BEAR]

Vodalion [BEAR] Avatar

oh yes - an interface with a sales journal and active orders on vendors would be great !

Keflara likes this.
  3. LoneStranger

LoneStranger Avatar

I would also like to see the actual names of certain things, like books, in the sales details. Right now we just get an indication that a book was sold and to whom and for how much, but it doesn't tell you which book you sold. If you have multiple books at the same price and multiple people have purchased books, then it becomes difficult to track who bought what.

Acred likes this.
  4. Knightwolf

Knightwolf Avatar

Yes. I would like to be able to tell which vendor in a town got the sold the goods.

5. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

While we're talking this, how about saving sales to a CSV file?

Keflara likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.