Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Devotional Caretakers Conversation Loops

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Bedawyn, Sep 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

09/11/2019 13:40
    Title: Devotional Caretakers Conversation Loops
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No

Details:

Several of the devotional caretakers' keywords -- honor, humility, spirituality, and their associated cities and symbols -- do not dim out after clicking them. Since the caretakers have a lot of keywords, it can be difficult to remember which you've clicked without the dimming, and if you're not paying careful attention, it's easy to get trapped in a conversation loop. This problem is longstanding and affects all the caretakers I've met.

However, at the moment, the Resolute caretaker has the same problem with the set of keywords referring to Valhold and the royal family -- they always appear fresh, as if there's new information, when they're really just leading you in conversational circles.

Steps to Reproduce: Talk to any devotional caretaker; ask them about honor, humility, or spirituality.

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-8130U CPU @ 2.20GHz (4) System RAM: 8089
    GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 GPU RAM: 2150
    SotA.Win.64.1035.Date.09.04.19
    Area: Novia_R6_City_Resolute
    Area Display Name: Resolute
    Loc: (-53.1, 77.4, -264.8)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjZfQ2l0eV9SZXNvbHV0ZXx8KC01My4wOTIsIDc3LjM4NSwgLTI2NC43ODgpfCgwLCAtMC43OTksIDAsIDAuNjAyKXwzMDMuMzQwNXwxMHwz

2. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

Just checked the other caretaker in Resolute... it looks like Agnetha has humility and spirituality fixed, but she's still looping on honor. And now she's looping on basics like "name" and "job" and "Norgard" too.

3. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for the report and update! Issue #65700

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.