Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Died in Malice with no access to an anch

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Rhiannon, Dec 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Avatar

I died in a room in Malice and a door blocked my access to any anch. I had to wait for a timer to run out. I've been told that for the most part, we have access to an anch upon death.

Jaesun likes this.
  2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Can you possibly go to the area again and use the /bug command and post that information into a post here so they can see which specific area.

3. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Avatar

I will try to get there again next time I play. I will die for sure (I'm way too weak to be in there) but I will do it for the greater good...

Jaesun and Alley Oop like this.
  4. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for the report @Rhiannon ! I'd like to mention that not every room will have an ankh, so it's possible the room you had trouble in might not get one. However, we're open-minded here and definitely want to review the ankh placement in that dungeon. Those "/loc" coordinates will be super-helpful in identifying that particular room, but if you can't get them then any kind of description you can shre (such as mentioning special props in the room) will be helpful.

Issue #63529

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.