Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Disable party floating damage text?

Discussion in 'Release 35 Feedback Forum' started by Wodin Folkvardr, Nov 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wodin Folkvardr

Wodin Folkvardr Avatar

I was just thinking about this while in a party last night. It would be great to have an option to disable other players floating damage text so that you could more easily see what damage you're doing and more specifically when you're landing a crit. With the recent addition to "conditional" spells it would be really nice to have more visual feedback overall, but in the current state and just in general it would be nice to have an option to just see only your damage.

~Woden

Ralik, Kailef, Lord Ravnos and 7 others like this.
  2. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

This hands down has to be the best idea I have seen in some time.

Sometimes when trying out new things we just want to see our damage.

+1

3. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

Great idea! When in a party, I can never tell if I'm doing any damage or not without looking at the log.

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  4. Toadster

Toadster Avatar

Be nice if it was colored differently or if your dmg is another font. To differentiate.

5. Kailef

Kailef Master Bard

I agree on this. I'd love to be able to tell how well I'm doing damage-wise when I'm in a party, so that would be a great option. You can look at the combat log, but that's more useful after the combat ends. (Changing the color of your own floating damage versus your party member's damage is a nice idea too, but might not help me too much depending on the colors used - I'm colorblind. In fact there's a variety of things in this game that give me a lot of trouble due to being colorblind, but that's off topic so I'll save that for another thread.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.