Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Disappearing Furniture! Anoying Rain Indoors on all settings!

Discussion in 'Release 33 Bug Forum' started by McKipper, Sep 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McKipper

McKipper Avatar

I have been putting up with it raining inside my house, since the start of this game. There has been no graphical setting that has changed this either. I normally run on max settings anyway, so I can't see how low graphic settings would have had any effect on mine. I bought this computer specifically for this game, so it would run everything at its max potential. Basically I like to play games the way they were designed to be played, at their full potential. So if some of your guys have the time, can you please ask them to turn the rain off in my house, I can't find the switch.

The disappearing furniture dilemma is basically that as one of my reward tables just disappeared, when I opened a storage chest that was near it. I don't know why because I had had this chest and table located in the same place and used the chest many times before with no problem. This also includes all of the items on the table of which I can't fully remember. I still have the Knight's Founder table, but the Knight's Benefactor table decided it best to pack it's bags and split. So if you happen to find my runaway table and any unknown items he may have in his possession, can you please send him home. Just tell him that you fixed his dwelling so he can now have a dry nights sleep :)

Bow Vale likes this.
  2. Bow Vale

Bow Vale Avatar

Hahaha...I am looking to purchase round tables at moment, maybe he's decided to sell himself to me and keep the coin for himself...If the Founder Knights table wants to come along too, the same deal awaits him :)

However, it wont be because i have a drier house than you as mine leaks as well when it rains...a lot :( Hopefully that will be fixed this release

3. Julyn

Julyn Developer Emeritus

Have these items re-appeared for you?

Cheers,
    Julyn

4. Julyn

Julyn Developer Emeritus

Also, What home do you have and what's the /loc of it?

Julyn

5. McKipper

McKipper Avatar

I was waiting for this latest update, which has just occurred and it has solved no problems. It still rains inside and out and my Knights Benefactor table is still walkabout! I even checked the bank for it again and no tables are lurking in that place. I have a Founder Lord estate in Brittany Wharfs, missing table /loc (327.3, 46.7, -156.9) Thanks for all that you can do

6. Julyn

Julyn Developer Emeritus

The table was noted to not be available until yesterday, so re-try claiming your rewards! As for the rain, we're working on that, and will hopefully have it fixed in a patch or two.
    please paste the entire location that's automatically copied to your clipboard when you enter the /loc to make it easier for the team to port directly to the scene and coordinates.

Cheers,
    Julyn

7. McKipper

McKipper Avatar

Support now taking care of it, but thanks Julyn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.