1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Disco Balls....

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Trezir Pyle, Oct 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trezir Pyle

Trezir Pyle Avatar

Is it possible for disco balls to reflect the color of the light shining on it. Example of this is, I have red ceiling lights shining on my disco ball. The ball itself does show up red, however the light being reflected is white. Having the disco ball reflect the colored light would help enhance the mood of the room.

2. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

I tried shining them through different colors of fog to no effect :( I tried every way I could think of and failed. I started mixing different colors of fireflies inside them, which did enhance their suroundings and did look as if the ball twinkled , but your idea does sound like a "light emitting problem".

Disco balls of all sizes are actually the sources of light that comes from them.

With that in mind, maybe they could come with different light settings for not only color, but maybe even strobe and other effects?

And... if all that could be possible, maybe they could even be sync to music, as in musically programed the same as musical instruments?

I have a wide assortment of disco ball sizes, but my most fun comes from the huge ones.
    Placing 2 small disco balls over top (1) one large disco ball makes a disco Mickey... my favorite ;)

~Time Lord~

Trezir Pyle likes this.
  3. Trezir Pyle

Trezir Pyle Avatar

Ohh I don't have a problem with the disco balls, I LOVE them! I just wish we could have them reflect (or in this case shine) the colored light projected on them. And I love your idea of different light effects, such as strobe, lazer, etc. Those really would be awesome for dance parties! I'm sure the Kobolds have those wonderful effects modified to the disco balls already!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.