1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Do you make awesome weapons and armor at decent prices?

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by Retro, Nov 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Retro

Retro Avatar

If the answer is yes, where the heck is your vendor?! Other than Novia Market, (shoutout to Adam Crow) I can't find good reliable vendors anymore for armor and weapons.

-Owls Head - dead
    -New Britannia Market - limited options, vendors not updated to often
    -Ardoris - good luck in that maze
    -Arie - Sara stop grinding and start crafting again!

Post your vendor, location and crafting specialty.

Thanks...

P.S. Specifically I'm looking for a Bronze chain or plate chest, with some dex and +bodyslam, hit me up if you have some:)

2. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

Lol... I'll never stop grinding however have made a couple hundred bronze swords lately with my 120 blades masterwork. PM me what you're looking for and I can get it to you.

@Speck recently began posting many of my swords and armor on my New Britannia Market vendor so take a look there and PM me if the price isn't to your liking :D.

Retro likes this.
  3. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Interestingly @Adam Crow is in New Britannian Market too, guess he's not updating there alas! :p

The area around the marble market, including Sara Dreygon's vendor in New Britannian Market has numerous crafters. A number of them, like Sara Dreygon, take custom orders also.

I think there is not a lot of demand for this type of item so not everyone cares to overstock it and are working more on custom orders.

King Robert and Retro like this.
  4. Retro

Retro Avatar

Everyone except Adam that is :p, and naturally he had what I was looking for ;) @Adam Crow, my man!

King Robert and Adam Crow like this.
  5. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

People usually expect to get to buy gear for less than the creator put into it, so I think that eventually drove a bunch of them out of business. Some interesting things could happen.

New crafters come in and subsidize the adventurers.

Prices go up, and so people start crafting en masse again.

Adventures just go to specific vendors a few place custom orders.

It's an interesting economy to participate in and/or watch (I mostly just watch the gear market because I don't like subsidizing.)

Retro and Mac2 like this.
  6. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

Yep, to get specific stuff made, and try to sell it whats its worth, people wont buy it. str str major dex enchants with str avoidance masterworks, really hard to make, most times costing more then what you can sell it for.

Vladamir Begemot and Retro like this.
  7. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

But if supply and demand works as intended, people will gradually start buying for higher, fairer to crafters, prices. We shall see....

Mac2 and Retro like this.
  8. Spinok

Spinok Avatar

If you will look bows for high level archer welcome. Imbued Rock Maple the best dps bows in the game now. https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...bat-consumables-and-more-in-luna-city.104485/

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
    Retro likes this.
  9. Morgoth redbeard

Morgoth redbeard Avatar

i normaly ask Randbo Thestud wen i want armor or wepons he also got 2 vendors at entrance of verat caose but i would ask him if you need any thing he normaly got a fair price and is a good crafter

Retro likes this.
  10. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

And we are forgetting @Robyn Hode, who's got an armory in Brittany Alleys, Novia Market, and probably elsewhere. In game Robyn Hood.

ldykllr and Retro like this.
  11. Fenrus MacRath

Fenrus MacRath Avatar

I believe a bunch of new merchants are making high end crafted goods and setting up shop in the newly improved Black Rock Cove! Come and check us out! (Especially my High end Bow shop)

Merry Christmas!

12. Jayfire

Jayfire Avatar

I have a well priced shop in Perfectus Mori, Not a CF Vendor so all prices are set pretty low at the moment so check it out while supplies last

13. Fiero Steele

Fiero Steele Avatar

Nice prices and lots of items! :)

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.