Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

don't know if missing icon or not getting credit

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Hsitirb, Mar 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hsitirb

Hsitirb Avatar

I'm running around Novia in pvp. When on Novia I see the icon for "daring adventurer" but when I enter a zone or random encounter that icon is not visible. Am I getting the daring adventurer bonus? This is the 3rd time I've noticed it this morning in three out of three zones.

03/30/2019 08:53
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 32647
    GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 GPU RAM: 8289
    SotA.Win.64.939.Date.03.29.19
    Area: RandomEncounter_Plains01_Road/HumanBandits
    Area Display Name: Plains Road Encounter
    Loc: (27.0, 34.6, -32.0)
    Debug: UmFuZG9tRW5jb3VudGVyX1BsYWluczAxX1JvYWR8SHVtYW5CYW5kaXRzfCgyNi45NzYsIDM0LjU2LCAtMzEuOTYyKXwoMCwgMC44MjcsIDAsIC0wLjU2Mil8LTY0LjIwMjk3fDE3Ljc5NjQyfDguMjA5OTk5

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Overland encounters are not PvP so no bonus for them, they are solo instances.

3. Hsitirb

Hsitirb Avatar

I'm confused as to what you are saying as to overland encounters (is that random encounters only or any zone not a town too). When I first started playing pvp I was followed into zones which were not towns and attacked. The first time was Spectral Mountains. Another time I was in a pvp party trying to get to a mine (don't remember which) and another high level pvp entered the zone and killed us both. I'm only seeing the daring adventure icon on Novia or in towns. Not that I have a perfect memory but I could have sworn it's been there in any zone in the past be it a pvp zone or just a regular adventure area. Or did the rules recently change?

UPDATE: Ok here is what is going on - posting this hoping can help others. In the settings under multiplayer at the top are 3 options 1) open 2) party & 3) private. I had been playing open and somewhere (I think I know how but didn't know at time) I switched to private. Switching back to open game me the daring adventure icon/bonus.

Grand Adventures Everyone

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  4. Dhanas

Dhanas Avatar

You get the daring adventur bonus and icon just when you are in multiplayer. Check your option maybe you are set to party mode instead of multiplayer by default

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.