Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Door height

Discussion in 'Release 34 Feedback Forum' started by Selat, Oct 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selat

Selat Guest

2. Makaryus Drach

Makaryus Drach Avatar

I noticed this and agree, as long as the doors were meant for the human race and not kobolds or others. The door sizes just seem inconsistent from the looks of these screenshots.

Selat and Roycestein Kaelstrom like this.
  3. Selat

Selat Guest

The door at right, with the arrow, is the same door, just edited to show more height.

I agree about kobolds, but these ruins so far are habited for humanoid skeletons, elfs, not considering any giant monster confined to a big room.

The fov in third person is different of first person, besides your choice for camera angle with V, making these type of doors more adequate at distance, when we come close, it looks tiny in height.

Houses and other buildings have a good height for doors, even Kobold themed areas, are totally adapted for humans.

[​IMG]

Is about aesthetics and flow, i really like catacombs, dungeons, sewers, they have an especial place in RPGs.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2016
    Makaryus Drach likes this.
  4. GreyMouser Skye

GreyMouser Skye Avatar

I am not sure the fov changes for first person here, which is why it is unusable still.

Tried to snip out your quote but cannot get it to work on the phone interface. @Selat

5. Selat

Selat Guest

No worries, the point is about the door height (catacombs, dungeons, sewers) the fov affects how we see things at distance, in first person the camera goes to the head, more close to objects, things look bigger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.