Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

doors break oracle conversation

Discussion in 'Release 35 Bug Forum' started by Gadfrey Zukes, Nov 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gadfrey Zukes

Gadfrey Zukes Avatar

this is maybe not a bug as much as an adjustment? This happened to me in the kingsport oracle shrine, but I'm sure it is universal in all her shrines.

If you enter the shrine and stop you avatar in the door's swing path, then interact with the oracle to talk and take the daily test, the door will swing closed and push your avatar outside - breaking the conversation seemingly before the reward is issued.

when you try to talk to her again, she thinks the test has already been completed and you cannot take it until the next day.

this can either percieved as "lesson learned - don't stand in the door's swing zone" - or you may want to adjust the distance one can be from her for interaction to light up - so that people can't start the conversation until they are clear of the shrine door swing zone.

2. Raven Swiftbow

Raven Swiftbow Bug Hunter

@Gadfrey Zukes

Bug submitted!! I do not think they intend for it to be a "lesson learned" - but at least there's a workaround (don't stand in the door swing range) until they get a chance to fix it. Thanks for reporting!

- Bug Brigade member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.