Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Double gathering bug

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Xkillerz, May 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xkillerz

Xkillerz Avatar

I am in the location mysterious swamp. I was gathering a black pearl node and when it said succeed at the same second I got hit by a monster and after killing the monster I could gather the node again giving me 2 times the loot in the looting screen. This was no meticulous collection.

This seems exploitable in other ways. For example, someone in a pvp area could keep hitting you on the timed occasion causing you to keep farming a node.

Of course, I have no idea the same thing can happen on other nodes.

2. Jefe

Jefe Avatar

Yes, but the precision of needing to be hit makes this very tricky as one of 3 things can happen depending on the precise time you are hit based on my experience.
    1. You get 2 draws at an original harvest.
    2. You are unable to loot the node at all for duration of that zone. I.e. have to leave and come back after x minutes to harvest the node.
    3. Meticulous kicks in when you start harvesting the node again instead of an "original" pull.

I have had all 3 happen when harvesting and getting hit. So tie does not always go to the runner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.