Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Double Prices on Fuels and Reagents

Discussion in 'Release 37 Dev+ Feedback Forum' started by Mart Huntington, Dec 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mart Huntington

Mart Huntington Avatar

Well if this i your intention....

Double prices for reagents are good for the economy, ppl can plant an sell them for more than a tip and get payed their time affort.

Double prices on fuels, hmm cant gather coal, salt, etc. ok its a fine goldthink but is this necessary?

Moneygain will be already reduced buy 1/8 spawn of mobs with the nice halbareds to sell.

Keflara and Glantor Edge like this.
  2. Glantor Edge

Glantor Edge Avatar

I'm very surprised they decided to double the reagent and crafting mats costs now! Shouldn't they wait till the fall out from the 1/8 resources spawn rate is over? I foresee a lot of rage quitting after this release . . . :eek:

3. Terrence Phillip

Terrence Phillip Avatar

Yes exactly glantor. The 1/8th respawn is really harsh and going to bring the price of mats way up. It might basically kill SPO mode, unless there is a simple workaround.

Keflara, Chatele and Glantor Edge like this.
  4. Merlota

Merlota Avatar

Wasn't the crisis a few releases back that everyone was poor and couldn't afford reagents? Has the daily quest grind worked too well and now people are flush with gold?

Keflara likes this.
  5. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Lord Tachys al`Fahn Avatar

500 gold each day for answering a question? That wouldn't make on "flush with gold"... unless you were being sarcastic? *shrugs*

Keflara likes this.
  6. Merlota

Merlota Avatar

A change is being made or a mistake was made with this doubling. An intentional change doesn't make sense when daily quests were just added explicitly because players had no gold for reagents. If players now have too much gold perhaps the fountain should be turned down instead of devaluing everything and recreating the same problem they just 'fixed'.

Keflara, Chatele and K1000 like this.
  7. Mart Huntington

Mart Huntington Avatar

Cant really understand the discussion of "have no gold for reagents".
    My alt char is a sorceress, i got 2 wands (-20% reagent use) , i loot more gold from the mobs than i need for reagents, and that without selling stuff i looted.

8. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

The underlying problem, in my opinion, was that grown reagents really couldn't compete with vendor prices.

9. Odyssey2001

Odyssey2001 Avatar

Its a bug or unintentional modification : I heard in Noble that its going to be fixed for Thursdays release.

SP: ( I have not seen the Devs comments on this myself though )

10. Merlota

Merlota Avatar

Kind of OT for the thread but we're in a holding pattern waiting on word if this is intentional.
    Going by what Port, said. Players were not using reagent abilities in decks so they added daily quests.
    I wasn't and still avoid them because the gold is better spent (IMO) on creosote, wax, etc. Reagents take a big bite out of what you loot.

Chatele likes this.
  11. Silis

Silis Avatar

12. UncleBenny

UncleBenny Avatar

In my opinion this is because the other gold sinks are not working as anticipated. What to people buy most......regs and crafting supplies.....let's just double the cost.....problem solved :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.